T H E A N T I L I B T A R D#0602
Hello Mr. Quacker, Good day.

First, I apologize for the 2 days ban as I wanted to do 1 day, but I already fix it. Second, I was talking to you about the rule you broke ( 7.1 - You can't commit crimes in public and you must have a valid roleplay reason (You can rob a store in public if deemed safe to do so). Public locations are the city, Metro stations, and Connectivity road. ) and your job is invalid in order to use the gun or be a criminal but you keep on talking very loud over the mic so I said "listen or I will mute you". After I warned you, I did excuse you and let you go but you call me "Stupid admin" so I kicked you for the reason "Try read the rules and Respect others". But you continue to disrespect me whilst I was talking with Tonneta and your friend so that was the reason I banned you. If you really think I have bad English, you should bring it into PM's instead of keeping on insulting me over the mic. So that is the reason I banned you, also I did excuse you with a warning for the rule breakage.
So you see Mr. Quacker, I don't really mind if you wanted to hate me, but even you hate others try to respect them next time. Again Apologize for my mistake.
Thank you.

Regard
Violet De Kittie
[Image: jJtX9nT.png]
Thanks To MaxEvan For This Cute Signature Again!! 

Messages In This Thread
T H E A N T I L I B T A R D#0602 - by QUACKER - 10-21-2020, 07:56 PM
RE: T H E A N T I L I B T A R D#0602 - by Edned - 10-21-2020, 08:04 PM
RE: T H E A N T I L I B T A R D#0602 - by Violet DE Kittie - 10-21-2020, 08:54 PM
RE: T H E A N T I L I B T A R D#0602 - by QUACKER - 10-21-2020, 09:08 PM
RE: T H E A N T I L I B T A R D#0602 - by QUACKER - 10-22-2020, 05:56 PM
RE: T H E A N T I L I B T A R D#0602 - by QUACKER - 10-22-2020, 09:43 PM