Do you wear fashion clothes?
Nah mainstream sucks, I often wear like band t-shirt/hoodie, black jeans, black converses.
(02-08-2012, 04:45 PM)Mahti Wrote: Nah mainstream sucks

[Image: tumblr_lo8pmtVzyK1qd50vc.jpg]
[Image: pIIOWIx.png]
(Thanks Dryblood for the sig <3)
Dude dude dude...

Right now chino's, pullovers, "skjorter", polo's, wayfarer sunglasses and stuff like that's the thing! Vintage style is the way to go.
Especially if you've hit "Gymnasiet"!
Brands: Hilfiger, Gant, Tiger of Sweden, Royal Republiq, Burberry, Huge Boss, Gabba (as you mentioned) and last but not least, Ralph Laurent.

Outfit of my day: Red chino pants, white "skjorte" and a grey pullover. Makes ladies, G.

But really... Fashion isn't about the brands. It's about the look and originality.

Btw. Humör is quite pop I-; I-: i: :i :-I
The following 1 user Likes StillAlive's post:
  • tQto
I got some polo shirts too, Love em, my work tshirt is a polo too :3

And yes, humor is indeed pop

also, Johnnie is a

Spoiler :
hipster

Eh, My closest is filled with Tommy Hilfiger, Holister, Aeropostale, Forzieri (Those are dress shirts if you dont have a clue.) My shoes consist of Converse, Jordans, And Nikes. I currently have 3 pairs of SC-2's, One in yellow, One in white, And the last one in red. Oh and yes, I love my shoes.
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

I usually wear jack and jones, but I also have some of hilfiger, holister and hugo boss.
Oh.. And I have a black jeans. Next one will be a gray one though, black can be ...

As shoes I have gray vans and some italian shoes (idk what ;3)
well i cant wear fashion clothes for the most part since i dress very colour less or to put it in other words very emoish this means that i mostly only wear black clothes but i do love ed hardy and would gladly buy some more of that fashion brand Cheese
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

Yes, actually I do.

I personally think it's important to look good.
I live in Norway, probably the same factor within fashion as in Denmark.
Need houses, bases, high tech bases or other advanced duplicates?
/PM Wabbit in-game or add Wabbit on Steam for further information.

The following 1 user Likes tQto's post:
  • equal
(02-08-2012, 04:01 PM)Equalizer Wrote: Rezil, are you wearing "Tre-kvart bukser og Sandaler"? Or what.

Don't you care about dem ladies, and your look?

Ohh yea and Equal, you know how i look, and know i can't get ladies..
And wth is "tre-kvart bukser"
(02-08-2012, 10:29 PM)Rezil Wrote:
(02-08-2012, 04:01 PM)Equalizer Wrote: Rezil, are you wearing "Tre-kvart bukser og Sandaler"? Or what.

Don't you care about dem ladies, and your look?

Ohh yea and Equal, you know how i look, and know i can't get ladies..
And wth is "tre-kvart bukser"

true
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]