Do you wear fashion clothes?
Do you have to live in Denmark to post here or can you post about American fashion brands? If so, I only wear Nike and Jordan shoes. Jeans are jeans, and I normally wear Aeropostale shirts.
Well, I do have some things of major brands but to be honest, you can find the best clothes in those small stores nobody notices in the small alleys. The thing about fashion clothes or however you want to call it is that everybody wants to wear it, making everybody look the same. I don't really feel like being part of one of those mainstream looking people. Boring as a spiders fart.

I bought some new shirts in Sydney, got 3 for 40 bucks, they look fucking awesome and I am really happy with them. They are not the highest quality but what does it matter? I spent 40 bucks on it, if they last 1 year they were easily worth it. Don't wanna wear the same things for ever anyway so what does it matter. I'd rather have 100 cheap shirts than 10 expensive ones.

Just check out this site here:

http://lookbook.nu/

Everyday people showing off their styles, the good thing is that you can see in which stores they bought it and so on. 90% of those people buy in cheap shops, pretty good example of what I was talking about.

Dare to think!
I've seen your pictures, you are a hottie anyways.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]