Oliver
So I've just reviewed over this some more, the post you are referencing in which you are trying to say I changed some text is completely unrelevant. It's just shows the way you are.
If you are to compare your images in my edited text you will see that there is no change in context or story and I will put the additions I made here:

"point your mentioning for the second incident that it is. It's pretty clear cut that the person was not intending to harm the president, and that Omega was in some mingy mood."

Which I think it is pretty well supported by the exact video you have shown here. This video you have posted if you watch it in full shows how you have no problem shooting random peoples cars and doing the work of other job roles, which actually is failRP at the point you're doing it, and all the cover ups you make along the way as can be seen in the video.

The next and last extension that was made was "So in no way can the president life be in danger be a viable excuse in my opinion"
Which I edited in after the text I wrote saying:
"Next, in the video you can see I made a intention to swerve when the president came close to the car in the road, in which he did not even go in to the road."
What I edited there after that was just a continuation into the statement in which I was describing how what you are saying is just completely false narrative and not the truth.

Just adding into the bottom here at 1.21 in the video your intention is clear. You have showed at that point that you want to use violence and blow up the car when violence being a last resort is a primary part of the functioning of the gamemode
At this point in the video I had not been aware of what you were doing in trying to look for opportunities against me in which it seems to depicit in your video. Just before that minute you can see me slow down watching you arrest someone, where I did not think you had anything against me in character, you should never have been shooting.
Yours Truely,
-Oliver

Messages In This Thread
Oliver - by OMG Ωmega - 09-16-2020, 12:33 AM
RE: Oliver - by Oliver - 09-16-2020, 01:49 AM
RE: Oliver - by Oliver - 09-16-2020, 03:44 AM
RE: Oliver - by Oliver - 09-16-2020, 03:49 AM
RE: Oliver - by Oliver - 09-16-2020, 02:47 PM
RE: Oliver - by Oliver - 09-16-2020, 03:45 PM
RE: Oliver - by Ryan - 09-16-2020, 06:49 PM