Oliver
Great effort at trying to blow it out of proportion and twist it for your own advantage, you know it wasn't personal but this is a result of your own vendetta. I'll also add to this that the above people posting haven't talked to me at all about this and I don't know them personally.

The idea that you took personal offence to this is obviously not true and you had been trying to push my buttons ever since being around me with your macho attitude. You should treat people better. In the evidence it's obvious you don't take offence and understood the intention. I also made my reasons clear to you.

And It's pretty obvious when people are trying to do things for their own gain, and it is not admirable, so that's why you see people speaking up.

It would help alot if you both dropped your power hungry horse inside you and started treating people more evenly, Omega, You are among the worst I have seen for twisting situations in trying to suit your narrative. All you do is burn and turn. The stuff you keep coming out with is so unrealistic and therefore totally not relevant at all you're just trying to push your agendas further all the time in almost everything you do

"this just proves that oliver is guilty and sending his little friends to lie for him" this isn't the case at all, more like what you've instigated and planned with Aspire has been seen completely through by a whole lot of people, the amount of people that have messaged me in support that I have never talked to or had personal relations on the server. People that I had even not seen eye to eye with through reports but they thought it was important to not hold back on telling me about their own encounters with you both in trying to instigate OOC situations and taking your shit.
Yours Truely,
-Oliver

Messages In This Thread
Oliver - by Aspire - 09-16-2020, 12:19 AM
RE: Oliver - by OMG Ωmega - 09-16-2020, 12:38 AM
RE: Oliver - by Oliver - 09-16-2020, 01:33 AM
RE: Oliver - by Oliver - 09-16-2020, 03:58 AM
RE: Oliver - by SpaghettiFTW - 09-16-2020, 10:52 AM
RE: Oliver - by Oliver - 09-16-2020, 02:14 PM
RE: Oliver - by Ryan - 09-16-2020, 06:43 PM