Oliver
I've just seen your statement about me having previous OOC blacklist that was most likely in 2013 to my belief. That would've been from when I was 12 years old, this just shows your dilligence in creating a scernario based against me. You know wholeheartedly that I have no intention to upset or especially slur against homosexuality.

In regards to "saying "***" was a term to describe a wood pile." The relation of this to being a slur is that it suggests the person is as dumb as a woodpile, and is a lightened version of calling someone stupid.
I had been nothing but respectful to you up until the moment you decided to break that mutuality by randomly personally attacking me before you change jobs just because I wouldn't partake in your police minging by randomly arresting people for small things and not writing warrants.
Which I believe is large part of your vendetta and you totally instigated it by calling me 'bigman' and trying to make it personal when I had no interest in breaking character, which you literally do at the flip of your fingers and it's really horrible and generally confusing while playing around you

How dare you for saying to me "You know the staff team have homosexuals" in this instance and using trying to create such a situation around that with trying to suggest I have any homophobic idea or intention, it is really low of you when you know exactly that was not of any intention of mine.
Yours Truely,
-Oliver

Messages In This Thread
Oliver - by Aspire - 09-16-2020, 12:19 AM
RE: Oliver - by OMG Ωmega - 09-16-2020, 12:38 AM
RE: Oliver - by Oliver - 09-16-2020, 01:33 AM
RE: Oliver - by Oliver - 09-16-2020, 03:58 AM
RE: Oliver - by SpaghettiFTW - 09-16-2020, 10:52 AM
RE: Oliver - by Oliver - 09-16-2020, 02:14 PM
RE: Oliver - by Ryan - 09-16-2020, 06:43 PM