Lt.Jeff
Greetings,

firstly I would like to thank both Conn and Pollux for contributing to this UBR. Now Pollux I won't lie to you, I can not recall ever spamming large images on others profiles, the only thing I recall doing is what I have admitted to in my post. When it comes to you Conn I do not wish to be unbanned from the server as I know it's way too early to request such things due to my recent behavior. I only wish to be unbanned from the forums and that is quite a few reasons, firstly at this current state of fearless I think everyone's opinions are useful and if I can help FL with my thoughts and concerns that is through the forums, secondly it is an other way for me to show how I've matured and maybe at some point I might be able to even get unbanned from the servers as well.

To sum up, I think that you could maybe give me a chance to prove how I have matured, I can grantee such actions will never take place again. Even if I am lying the harm I can cause through the forums is little to none so I really think it's worth giving me a shot at proving myself.

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Messages In This Thread
Lt.Jeff - by Dimitris - 09-09-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Lt.Jeff - by Pollux - 09-10-2020, 12:38 AM
RE: Lt.Jeff - by Falc - 09-10-2020, 07:12 AM
RE: Lt.Jeff - by Conn - 09-11-2020, 11:00 AM
RE: Lt.Jeff - by Falc - 09-11-2020, 11:28 AM
RE: Lt.Jeff - by Dimitris - 09-11-2020, 06:16 PM
RE: Lt.Jeff - by Falc - 09-18-2020, 04:16 PM