Regarding Recent Events
A lot will appreciate this post, Divey. Good job, now let’s move forward from this and stick to our words and keep the communication at an all time high through the team and community.

And a big congratulations to Edned, well deserved!
The following 5 users Like Falc's post:
  • Edned, Bobby Shmicki, Divey, Lesanka, max.
Congrtz eddy
The following 1 user Likes ART's post:
  • Edned
I feel like you're still going to get a lot of hate Divey, but I have to give you credit for actually giving a detailed response instead of just letting it die down. It's a good start.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
Definitely boosted my hopes Smile. Good luck Divey!
The following 3 users Like Bobby Shmicki's post:
  • Edned, Divey, Lesanka
Congrats ED! I'm sure you will do an excellent job.

I'm just praying Divey can  prove the community wrong and actually get the server back on track. We saw similar threads from Soul when the community turned on him.

The following 5 users Like Molyneux481's post:
  • Edned, Bobby Shmicki, Joe Joe, Divey, Lesanka
Weak response, just a bunch of excuses so you can keep on fucking around.
The following 4 users Like Jan's post:
  • Bobby, Tails, Dimitris, Vimpto
Nothing will come of this, it's just bs people wanna hear and no actual action. Prove me wrong for FL's sake.
Where am I?
The following 7 users Like Ducktard's post:
  • Alfred, The Masked, Nadrickk, Tails, User 21796, L Y N C H Y, Vimpto
Conga=rats Ed!
The following 1 user Likes Slaint's post:
  • Nadrickk
TL : DR - Edned is SA, and Divey's not going active and is clearly making false promises to. I've heard so many times in the past that you would clear another way for Fearless but all it does is fall down.

"There has been a myth that I have been inactive from many members of the community and even some members of the team."
Is that what you call a myth? It's more of a fucking fact that I could shove right up your arse mate, you're talking bat shit crazy and saying you'll come on and then when you do, you mainly average around 10-20 minutes, less even when you can't be arsed and leave the other admins that are still new and not that well experienced to do all your dirty work.

It baffles me you spend more time writing down a thread the size of a fucking essay than just going on and showing something different. At least right now is that you're more smooth-talking people into biting into your bullshit. I know you're somewhat a leader of this community now and you won't be able to reach out to everyone, however, if you can fix that reputation you have going around and deal with the rumours in a way of improvement then I'll believe you. Right now I don't want your bullshit unless you're gonna do it.
The following 1 user Likes The Masked's post:
  • Oliver
I like the transparency
The following 1 user Likes Aspire's post:
  • Lesanka