Zambie
Hello,
Whilst I appreciate your claim that the cdm in this case wasn't intentional, I believe that infact it was. You seemed to react very quickly and seem absolutely fine after running the civilians over and like I claimed before, it happened more than once. In my eyes if you knew you were experiencing a great amount of lag at the time, I wouldn't of continued to operate such a large vehicle. Although like you said you did take the steps necessary after running the people over such as doing /paramedic, I still do not feel that this was accidental, when I was watching it from my perspective the vehicle wasn't going at a great speed anyway and was already worringly close to the massive groups of people, so maybe if your still going to claim it was accidental then a little suggestion do not have such a large vehicle near that many people otherwise this happens.

Everyone on FL is used to the occasional harsh lag spike, but like I said before, I do not feel this was the case. By all means if you have video evidence of your side of the story then by all means please do submit it and I will be happy to take it into account and remove the blacklist.

I look forward to your response Zambie

Flame

Messages In This Thread
Zambie - by Zambie - 09-07-2020, 03:37 PM
RE: Zambie - by John Jong - 09-07-2020, 03:38 PM
RE: Zambie - by SnowFlame - 09-07-2020, 06:23 PM
RE: Zambie - by Zambie - 09-07-2020, 10:53 PM
RE: Zambie - by Edned - 09-07-2020, 10:25 PM
RE: Zambie - by SnowFlame - 09-08-2020, 10:06 AM
RE: Zambie - by Zambie ^‿^ - 09-08-2020, 10:25 PM
RE: Zambie - by Edned - 09-08-2020, 10:44 PM