LL removed all bans from 2 years ago
(09-06-2020, 04:13 PM)Insert Wrote:
(09-06-2020, 04:12 PM)L Y N C H Y Wrote:
(09-06-2020, 04:11 PM)Insert Wrote: Wasn't your ban wipe like not so long ago?

If your counting that as a ban wipe your off your rocker my love

I had three DA and two ToS bans removed, how is that not a ban wipe?

A Ban wipe is a ban wipe all bans wiped except ToS
(09-06-2020, 04:05 PM)Ducktard Wrote:
(09-06-2020, 12:14 PM)ThePoliceLemon Wrote:
(09-05-2020, 02:41 PM)Ducktard Wrote: keep all the nonces banned, unban literally everyone else.
Thats fun cause the guy that got exposed as an actual nonce is still here with a veteran rank
They should all be publically outed, named and shamed. Always massively disagreed with allowed them to hide behind the "TOS" reason or not banned at all. Really fucked up community at times.
Might as well expose the person now. The server is dead, and so is the community. The only thing keeping this semi-active on the forums is because people are bashing Divey and the poor staff he has selected. Its dead in a few months.
(09-06-2020, 04:05 PM)Ducktard Wrote:
(09-06-2020, 12:14 PM)ThePoliceLemon Wrote:
(09-05-2020, 02:41 PM)Ducktard Wrote: keep all the nonces banned, unban literally everyone else.
Thats fun cause the guy that got exposed as an actual nonce is still here with a veteran rank
They should all be publically outed, named and shamed. Always massively disagreed with allowed them to hide behind the "TOS" reason or not banned at all. Really fucked up community at times.
The thing is, the staff member that exposed him got demoted and permed, so apparently it's in the teams interest to cover it up
Pretty sure I am still perm'd for no reason Joy
(09-07-2020, 02:19 PM)Darrell Wrote: Pretty sure I am still perm'd for no reason Joy

Didn't you threaten to hack them?
Yours
Doctor Internet;

Developer, Systems Operator,
Data Protection Officer, Business Advisor,
Server Administrator, Community Moderator
(09-08-2020, 02:52 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote:
(09-07-2020, 02:19 PM)Darrell Wrote: Pretty sure I am still perm'd for no reason Joy

hey im permed too, why!
Of course everyone says they're innnocent and banned for no reason. I'm not permed as I never went on the bandwagon to put limelight under the spotlight of shame. Instead I played on both fearless and limelight for quite some time.

Instead, I used to have a perm ban after quite a few bans but it's been solved and that's besides the point of this thread as I broke rules on multiple occasions.
I wouldnt mind the idea of a ban wipe, but yeah keep doxx, harrassment, and also the pedophiles banned
Ryannnnnn
Fearless Full-Time Roleplayer

[Image: qVdVN2yh.jpg]
I am not really in favor of it anymore. This would only be done so people can get rid of their ban record cause let's be honest no players will return, we tried it with the ban lift and it failed.
The following 1 user Likes Dimitris's post:
  • Zecon
(09-08-2020, 02:52 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote:

Kept 'm busy while I was pumping out updates.