Coxy2802
Reported User(s): Coxy2802

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:201263894

Date & Time (GMT): 5/9/20 @ 00:23 GMT

Summary of the incident
The subject in question commited RDM.

I was minding my own business passing by Izzies as i heard some gunshots.
I was roleplay as a Chainsaw killer and i thought that i better holster my chainsaw before creating any misunderstandings.
I stopped by the entrance and this guy comes out shooting with no reason; He couldn't have seen me holding the chainsaw because i was around the corner, so he didn't act in "self-defence", but even if he had seen me, i promptly put my hands up showing i wasn't a threat.
I did so but to no avail, he calmy walks out of Izzies and shots me in the head.
He afterwards dismissed the incident as "crossfire" while clearly there was no one outside of Izzies except for me and he clearly shot intentionally at my head.

Evidence
https://youtu.be/gLG-wn-DmcI
[Image: TlED2ox.png]
Approved.
I will make sure the user in question realises that violence is the last option, Although you can see in the clip you had your hands up and the officer still opened fire, as they were looking for an armed suspect, I can only assume he thought you were the guy and opened fire. I will give the person in question the benefit of the doubt. If this happens again, then I will take the neccessary action.
Thank you
Closed and Moved.