veteran argument thread
(09-04-2020, 04:21 AM)Dimitris Wrote:
(09-03-2020, 07:06 PM)Strange Neo Wrote:
(09-03-2020, 04:45 PM)Dimitris Wrote: well since you opened this, I will once again say, I find ridiculous how Strange Neo was running his little mouth when everybody knows how shit of a staff member he was. Just my personal opinion tho.

Thanks man. I appreciate the kind words.

Edit: Shortened it. Not worth going down to his level.

The fact that you made that edit already makes you low, you see, you are incapable of even arguing how could you ever be a good admin. I remember you on admin sits... just dire. They would always take ages because you couldn't make up your mind.

Not giving you the show anymore that you want because you're desperately looking for attention.
The following 2 users Like Strange Neo's post:
  • Nadrickk, Toe Shmicki
(09-04-2020, 08:04 PM)Strange Neo Wrote:
(09-04-2020, 04:21 AM)Dimitris Wrote:
(09-03-2020, 07:06 PM)Strange Neo Wrote:
(09-03-2020, 04:45 PM)Dimitris Wrote: well since you opened this, I will once again say, I find ridiculous how Strange Neo was running his little mouth when everybody knows how shit of a staff member he was. Just my personal opinion tho.

Thanks man. I appreciate the kind words.

Edit: Shortened it. Not worth going down to his level.

The fact that you made that edit already makes you low, you see, you are incapable of even arguing how could you ever be a good admin. I remember you on admin sits... just dire. They would always take ages because you couldn't make up your mind.

Not giving you the show anymore that you want because you're desperately looking for attention.

And out of everyone I picked the only guy that got admin and still remained irrelevant, sure buddy.
people arguing over a roleplay server whether someone was a good admin is honestly the highlight of my night, its crazy how someone being an admin concerns you that much
The following 1 user Likes JONATHANPOO's post:
  • Strange Neo
(09-04-2020, 10:12 PM)richieb Wrote: people arguing over a roleplay server whether someone was a good admin is honestly the highlight of my night, its crazy how someone being an admin concerns you that much

Where you reading a different reply or what? Where exactly did you get that I am concerned about him being an admin in the past?
(09-04-2020, 10:18 PM)Dimitris Wrote:
(09-04-2020, 10:12 PM)richieb Wrote: people arguing over a roleplay server whether someone was a good admin is honestly the highlight of my night, its crazy how someone being an admin concerns you that much

Where you reading a different reply or what? Where exactly did you get that I am concerned about him being an admin in the past?

i just love reading how invested people are in the fact someone was an admin idk a month or few months ago, like that will change anything at all
Haha fearless bad!! Neo bad!!! Miss avgar!!!! And lesanka!!! Staff bad!!!!

The following 2 users Like Willem de Walrus's post:
  • Lewwings, Wolven
(09-04-2020, 10:35 PM)richieb Wrote:

i just love reading how invested people are in the fact someone was an admin idk a month or few months ago, like that will change anything at all

So now you’ve taking up bitching about somebody because they have an interest and care in who’s in the administration team these days?

Get off his case, attack the argument, not the person

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

The following 1 user Likes Lewwings's post:
  • Ghost
(09-04-2020, 10:39 PM)Lewwings Wrote:

So now you’ve taking up bitching about somebody because they have an interest and care in who’s in the administration team these days?

the argument is silly, who is arguing i don't actually care about but like i just find it awfully funny that's all!
(09-04-2020, 10:40 PM)richieb Wrote:

the argument is silly, who is arguing i don't actually care about but like i just find it awfully funny that's all!

Then don’t bother stirring things up for no good reason, you’ve still got a rank might I add, so act like it

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

(09-04-2020, 10:42 PM)Lewwings Wrote:
(09-04-2020, 10:40 PM)richieb Wrote:
(09-04-2020, 10:18 PM)Dimitris Wrote: Where you reading a different reply or what? Where exactly did you get that I am concerned about him being an admin in the past?

Then don’t bother stirring things up for no good reason, you’ve still got a rank might I add, so act like it

im also still a human who can laugh at things