Jessixa
I think i had enough of you using me as a punching bag and letting you continue using me as if i was a ragdoll in your basement

I had already said my side of the story when he made his ubr back in May right after he got banned from Redpanda, with lies and playing the victim that he wasn't in the wrong when everyone knows that he tend to come on just to insult me and throw digs at me, continue to harass me and calling me names when i had never spoke to him or interact with him

I had plead so many times for him to stop,  got to the point where i reached out to an admin to have a talk with him,  he has NEVER taken accountability to his action and continue to BLAME me as the result and coming out with his excuse of  “because i was 14 or immature at that time”

He has so much time to learn growth and yet i saw nothing but him being a complete troll who love to target me and come up with excuse after excuse and playing the victim

I may not be perfect as a admin but i try my very best to make sure the community is friendly and enjoyable,  i would NEVER bash anyone in public even if they wronged me, i am quite lucky to have people who cares about me,  i am quite lucky to have people who have my back at all times, because all of us are humans and we're not here bashing one another,  calling names, being toxic and start drama. 

You are just reporting me because i didn't meet your standards of administration,  you wanted me to be gone and be unwelcome back because i couldn't handle sit,  to be honest,  you were quite a nightmare with deal with. And i know I'm not the only one who really hates to deal with you and your toxic behaviour. 

And if you think i am lying about being harassed,  imagine you have to deal with this

[Image: 20200908_025452.jpg]
Imagine having to have threads created and have your name be stain on it
Imagine having to THINK about it and almost driven to the edge. 

I am done speaking about it,  i won't respond and let Divey or the SA to conclude this.
[Image: 1619639714462.png]

Messages In This Thread
Jessixa - by Dimitris - 09-02-2020, 07:02 PM
RE: Jessixa - by SabreShibe - 09-02-2020, 07:04 PM
RE: Jessixa - by Agorith - 09-03-2020, 08:36 AM
RE: Jessixa - by Dimitris - 09-04-2020, 05:19 PM
RE: Jessixa - by Jessixa - 09-07-2020, 06:57 PM
RE: Jessixa - by Dimitris - 09-07-2020, 08:46 PM
RE: Jessixa - by Tomo - 12-08-2020, 06:17 PM