The big sex discussion
Whats sex?
why does this get closed but this doesnt
(09-03-2020, 07:35 AM)Slaint Wrote: why does this get closed but this doesnt

are you even old enough to know what sex is?
The following 1 user Likes John Jong's post:
  • Dimitris
in the 18 years ive been on this planet I have been sexually active since my uncle touched me in 2012 so its fair to say I have a lot of experience I have delved into BDSM and DDLG - I presume this is the one where your 9 year old sister fucks u and calls u daddy? If not then ignore that last part. Personally I am into beastiality more as the roar that an elephant gives when fucking it up the arse omg I don't think I have came harder in my life, a serious achievement and recommend everyone to try it! Yes I would consider myself kinky!!!!

Here is a picture of me back in 2016 with my uncle uwu
[Image: JS100921845.jpg]
The following 7 users Like John Jong's post:
  • Wolven, Slaint, Agorith, Lewwings, Ghost, Dragnort_, Dimitris
(09-03-2020, 09:30 AM)JohnJong Wrote:
(09-03-2020, 07:35 AM)Slaint Wrote: why does this get closed but this doesnt

are you even old enough to know what sex is?
yes obviously mr Jong
imma 8er trying to get to a 9 anyone have any tips about this and excersies or foods to eat? thanks in advance.
(09-03-2020, 10:21 AM)trev Wrote: imma 8er trying to get to a 9 anyone have any tips about this and excersies or foods to eat? thanks in advance.

[Image: tenor.png]

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

i once again regret opening a thread
(09-03-2020, 10:21 AM)trev Wrote: imma 8er trying to get to a 9 anyone have any tips about this and excersies or foods to eat? thanks in advance.
is this gonna happen on every thread now

Mine has the width and length of a tuna can, you're a lucky man trev, maybe if I hang upside down from it while it's tied to a rope or something it'll get bigger.