Jessixa
Hello Jessixa,

firstly I would like to point out how you have completely ignored the 2 other cases I questioned and only replied on that one. That to me instantly proves that you know you are in the wrong for the rest and you can't even think of a good excuse, now I really can not understand what was going through your mind posting that reply, if anything you are helping me prove my points of how you are fully incapable of taking any good decisions and that can be seen by your post above, in which you are digging an even bigger hole for yourself.

The fact that you admitted to suspecting he was a DA clears up a lot of unanswered questions for me, do you have any idea what sarcasm means? How can you tell me you need proof to give out a ban and you hand out one on somebody for simply saying,
"How can I DDOS" which from what I've learned wasn't even written that way, it was obviously a sarcastic question mocking slaint for calling him out for DDOSing. What you did there was simply hand out a ban because as you said you suspected he was a DA so you were looking for anything to get him off the server.

Of course, there is wrong with such a mistake when you've been an admin for so long, that is literally TA mistakes and you should no longer be excused for making such mistakes, you are causing nothing but harm and you always require someone to have you under his wing in order to clean up after the mess you make on literally any case you pick upon.

Anyways I will be waiting for your reply to see what you have to say on the other 2 cases and I find ridiculous how you blatantly passed onto the one you have something to say, is it because you know how dire that admin sit is?

Messages In This Thread
Jessixa - by Dimitris - 08-31-2020, 02:06 PM
RE: Jessixa - by Slaint - 09-01-2020, 12:47 PM
RE: Jessixa - by Jessixa - 09-01-2020, 01:57 PM
RE: Jessixa - by Dimitris - 09-02-2020, 12:52 PM
RE: Jessixa - by RedPanda - 09-01-2020, 02:21 PM
RE: Jessixa - by SabreShibe - 09-02-2020, 06:44 PM
RE: Jessixa - by Edned - 09-09-2020, 01:10 AM
RE: Jessixa - by Dimitris - 09-09-2020, 01:24 AM
RE: Jessixa - by Tomo - 09-18-2020, 11:13 AM