Arny - Pollux - Kingceasar
(08-30-2020, 05:00 PM)Aspire Wrote: Thanks for not covering the Fail RP aspect.

I will no longer reply unless requested by staff, it is clear you will not take this seriously Pollux.

(08-30-2020, 05:44 AM)Pollux Wrote: We entered the city with the plan to hand out food from the truck to anyone nearby, we can't exactly select how fast we throw things so it shouldn't be assumed we were hurling it at people. We weren't directly aiming at anyone because we know it can do damage, we didn't hit you or anyone else directly throughout the entire RP. From what I can see in the first video you provided, one pot hit your car as we were driving down the tunnel. This was a misclick by Arny who was trying to get his music configured (he was tabbing in from Soundpad). We didn't bring this point up at the time as we wanted to take it all IC as we hate it when people constantly bring up OOC stuff in roleplay, we also didn't expect it to escalate as it did. Another pot was thrown at you in frustration that you were pulling us over, I don't think anyone broke the rules by throwing pots at this time as one was a misclick (taken IC though for the sake of roleplay) and another was out of frustration that you were pulling us over (which is a valid IC reason, we spent ages getting the pots into the vehicle and getting them ready).

You then proceeded to cut our vehicle off even though we were clearly not evading you (we were going less than 10mph, I was going to pull over when I could), took us all out at gunpoint and took Arny away and let the rest of us go (this ended your situation with myself and Caesar, you decided to let us go and only kept Arny). We (ICly) protested this by proceeding to throw pot noodles at you in anger in an attempt to get you to let him go, sort of mimicking a mini-riot started by your very hostile and almost unnecessary actions. This also stands up to IC reasoning, there's no reason for you to react so violently to what is essentially three unarmed people in a truck handing out free pot noodles. Your entire bs about how it was dangerous is just a stretch to say the least, we shouldn't consider the what if's as if anything they make our actions seem even more justified. We could argue that we were justified as your hostile actions clearly proved you weren't going to treat us fairly.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork

Messages In This Thread
Arny - Pollux - Kingceasar - by Aspire - 08-30-2020, 04:33 AM
RE: Arny - Pollux - Kingceasar - by Pollux - 08-30-2020, 05:44 AM
RE: Arny - Pollux - Kingceasar - by Aspire - 08-30-2020, 06:10 AM
RE: Arny - Pollux - Kingceasar - by Pollux - 08-30-2020, 04:55 PM
RE: Arny - Pollux - Kingceasar - by Aspire - 08-30-2020, 05:00 PM
RE: Arny - Pollux - Kingceasar - by Caesar - 08-30-2020, 06:24 AM
RE: Arny - Pollux - Kingceasar - by SnowFlame - 08-30-2020, 09:19 AM
RE: Arny - Pollux - Kingceasar - by kevin the god - 08-30-2020, 02:51 PM