MY NEW IDENTITY | YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED!!!!
(08-30-2020, 07:40 AM)Dimitris Wrote:
(08-30-2020, 07:36 AM)Ghost Wrote:
(08-29-2020, 05:32 PM)Dimitris Wrote:
(08-29-2020, 03:22 PM)Zambie Wrote:
(08-29-2020, 02:03 PM)Dimitris Wrote: Nope I am quite sure it's you I am talking about.

examples?

your teacher rank is the best example I can give you.

lol zambie was far from a kiss ass 

I think someone is a little mad over a video game because he hasn't stepped outside in the real world in years

He was and you guys have been friends for ages now you even abused your powers to get him ingame stuff is it not obvious you're going to support him? Also how many times will you use the outside line, to me it seems like you are the one really insecure over it hence why you keep on saying it.

you're honestly just depressing dimitris lol. get a life and some irl friends while you're on it lmao. everyone else here is pursuing real careers and moving forward in their lives and you're over here crying about something that happened in 2016  Joy Joy Joy Joy Joy 

get out of your mom's basement and get a grip on life mate lmao.
The following 5 users Like Zambie's post:
  • Ghost, Toe Shmicki, max., Agorith, John Jong
(08-30-2020, 07:42 AM)Dimitris Wrote:
(08-30-2020, 03:30 AM)Zambie ^‿^ Wrote: oooo look at me im a little tranny vagina that has no knowledge of us yet your trying to attack. fuck off dimitris

Who are you? Also he literally called you a kiss ass not sure why you're supporting him lmao

Because no matter who you make Zambie out to be, you're still widely known as a whiny little bitch from start to finish
The following 3 users Like Agorith's post:
  • John Jong, Nadrickk, Ghost
jesus christ dimitris stop being a little bitch you complain at the slightest thing please get a grip on life and grow up, when I was on the server the first thing I heard you say in like 2 years was complaining at me for something that happened in 2018 how are you that brain dead you cant move on from braindead gmod drama smh
Dimitris, I'm going on holiday to Greece next week, wanna hang out and catch up on FL drama??
The following 1 user Likes Agorith's post:
  • John Jong
(08-30-2020, 12:14 PM)Agorith Wrote:
(08-30-2020, 03:30 AM)Zambie ^‿^ Wrote: oooo look at me im a little tranny vagina that has no knowledge of us yet your trying to attack. fuck off dimitris

Who are you? Also he literally called you a kiss ass not sure why you're supporting him lmao

Because no matter who you make Zambie out to be, you're still widely known as a whiny little bitch from start to finish
(08-30-2020, 12:40 PM)Agorith Wrote: Dimitris, I'm going on holiday to Greece next week, wanna hang out and catch up on FL drama??

oh shit im there as well, wanna meet and fight?
i will take your hole in the ear and put it around your head
little bitch
great
(08-30-2020, 07:57 AM)Zambie Wrote:
(08-30-2020, 07:40 AM)Dimitris Wrote:
(08-30-2020, 07:36 AM)Ghost Wrote:
(08-29-2020, 05:32 PM)Dimitris Wrote:
(08-29-2020, 03:22 PM)Zambie Wrote: examples?

your teacher rank is the best example I can give you.

lol zambie was far from a kiss ass 

I think someone is a little mad over a video game because he hasn't stepped outside in the real world in years

He was and you guys have been friends for ages now you even abused your powers to get him ingame stuff is it not obvious you're going to support him? Also how many times will you use the outside line, to me it seems like you are the one really insecure over it hence why you keep on saying it.

you're honestly just depressing dimitris lol. get a life and some irl friends while you're on it lmao. everyone else here is pursuing real careers and moving forward in their lives and you're over here crying about something that happened in 2016  Joy Joy Joy Joy Joy 

get out of your mom's basement and get a grip on life mate lmao.

(08-30-2020, 12:14 PM)Agorith Wrote:

(08-30-2020, 12:29 PM)JohnJong Wrote: jesus christ dimitris stop being a little bitch you complain at the slightest thing please get a grip on life and grow up, when I was on the server the first thing I heard you say in like 2 years was complaining at me for something that happened in 2018 how are you that brain dead you cant move on from braindead gmod drama smh

You keep on moaning how you believe I got no life when John Jong has literally more playtime the past days than me on FL and when both you and Zambie are here on a forum arguing with what you call a no lifer, you guys are pathetic and I honestly feel sorry for you. You guys have no idea about my personal life but still, that's your only argument no matter what I say.

Oh, and you Agorith are known for the unstable alcoholic that used to come on the servers, abuse, and look for sympathy.
(08-30-2020, 12:40 PM)Agorith Wrote: Dimitris, I'm going on holiday to Greece next week, wanna hang out and catch up on FL drama??

I'd love that, I'll DM you so you can tell me where you'll be at and I will pay you a visit.
(08-30-2020, 02:41 PM)Dimitris Wrote:
(08-30-2020, 12:29 PM)JohnJong Wrote: jesus christ dimitris stop being a little bitch you complain at the slightest thing please get a grip on life and grow up, when I was on the server the first thing I heard you say in like 2 years was complaining at me for something that happened in 2018 how are you that brain dead you cant move on from braindead gmod drama smh

You keep on moaning how you believe I got no life when John Jong has literally more playtime the past days than me on FL and when both you and Zambie are here on a forum arguing with what you call a no lifer, you guys are pathetic and I honestly feel sorry for you. You guys have no idea about my personal life but still, that's your only argument no matter what I say.

Oh, and you Agorith are known for the unstable alcoholic that used to come on the servers, abuse, and look for sympathy.

hmm i dont belive you understand basic math 90 hours mainly AFK doesnt equal your cringe 1.5k hours fuck off out of here