[Examples/Advises] Ideas for Jobs
How to Roleplay the Jobs within Fearless!

Fearless consists of * jobs all with different Roleplay techniques and uses. Today i will be writing a lenghty guide on how to make the most out of each job in Fearless and some ideas of Roleplay you can do within that job. Please bare in mind that ALL server rules must be obeyed and Admin Access may be required for Public Building. I have warned you.

Here are some basics commands you might want to know for the server.

// (Out of Character Chat)
.// (Local Out of Character Chat)
/cradio (Clan radio)
/broadcast (For broadcasting infomation as President)
/advert (Advertising your business)
/holster (Holsters your current weapon in your hand)
(I'll add more later)

Unemployed

I love the Unemployed job, although you only gain $50 every payday ($100 for Donator) it has so many different ways to Roleplay. Here are some examples.

Banker - Find a way of safe keeping peoples items (preferably not cash) and charge them for the save keeping, employ Security guards to maintain safety and control of the Bank.

Criminal - Cause vandalism, help out the cities rebels or just cause havoc to the Police and SS while maintaining the Server rules.

Construction Worker - Want to construct road barriers? Upgrade a buildings look and features? Or maybe you just want to help players construct simple bases? Then Roleplay a Construction Worker! Bare in mind you will need Admin Access to public build within Roleplay.

SAS or Similar
- This is a good idea if you have the Gas Mask Suit. Obtained with 10 RP points (See below)

RP Points - Roleplay points are given by server administrators to players who show exceptional displays of roleplay. RP points can be used to unlock special items. Currently, the only available item is the Gas Mask, although more items are said to be added to the server soon - Taking from the FL Wiki.

There are so many different ideas available with unemployed, experiment with it, see what type of RP fits you.

Chef

A Chefs' main job is to feed the City. They come with a $100 ($200 for Donator) payday and a ton of different options of food. Consisting of, Cola, Chinese, Coffee, Alcohol, Fruit and more! Personally i don't like just RPing as a boring old Chef so here are some ideas i've came up and seen around the Server with and a brief description on what to do. Advertise your business using /advert

Sushi Stall - Sell Fish and other similar foods. Could also make a seating area to add a little more to it. I've seen many players Rping this with relaxing music in the background, just adds another touch of RP.

Coffee Shop - Sell Coffee and other drinks with a seating area and other aesthetics to enforce RP. (Similar to the Sushi Stall but with Coffee)

Restaurant Build a Restaurant from scratch or use KFC to sell food and drink within. I personally like using KFC as most of the things you need for the RP are included in there. (Stove, Counter etc) Just add some chairs tables and a till!

Gun Dealer

Gun Dealer - The title says it all, you deal.. guns! Well not just guns, you call also sell Crowbars, Knifes and Flares! It also comes with a $100 ($200 for Donator) salary! There are a few different things you can do within Gun dealer.

Gun Shop and Firing Range!
- Okay so the first part is obvious, build a Gun shop! Decorate it with rifles, ammo and melee weapons! I also suggest making some sort of system that will stop other customers running up to the till and taking the present customers' cash and guns. You could also add a Firing Range! Charge the community to use it or give discounts with certain shipments! Advertise this using /advert

Gun Shipment Delivery- Deliver weapons to clients for extra cash, could put weapon cache's in the back of the Tides Truck to add more RP.

Black Market Dealer - Black Market Dealers sell Illegal items and substances to the Public for example: Black Powder used to make Ammunition. Plant pots to grow Drugs in. And devices used to break into property. Unfortuantly there isn't much custom RP ideas you can do with BMD. Just stay hidden and keep the prices high. Advertise this using /advert.

Doctor A Doctors job is to sell medicine and other medication supplies to the Citizens and the Government, they can sell Different types of medical packs used to restore HP, Nitrazepam for your sleeping troubles, Sterioids for the Gym and more! Here are some fun things to do as a Doctor! Advertise using /advert.

Clinic/Hospital - Set up a Clinic or a Hospital to set up Medical RP and similar, you could also have a section of the Clinic/Hospital to sell your medical supplies. This is always fun to do with a Paramedic.

Scientist- This can be fun to do as long as you sell your Medical Supplies to those who need it, set up a lab and RP some crazy experiments and failures with the Government!

Rebel/Rebel Leader. - Rebel is one of the Underground side, like the Black Market dealer and the Corleone, they're main objective is to rebel against the Government and it's laws when needed. Unfortuantly a lot of new players find this job an excuse to go around kill everyone, that would be RDM and is almost 100% ban-able, please role-play it responsibly. Set up a base, grow drugs, sell them and make sure no one get's in our out. Commence raids against the president to force him to drop certain laws.

Don Corleone and his Family
- The Corleones' are the servers Mafia. They stick together and commit sneaky crime. They create their own businesses and They force other businesses to give them cash incomes or they close them down all together. While the Corleone's are Criminals, they are still one of the most richest groups in Evocity IMO. Here is what i like to do when i RP a Corleone Member.

Hotel RP It's quite fun to set up a basic hotel and run business from there. Make the prices quite high for the rooms.

Threaten other Business's If you find a business going quite well then it's time to spice things up a little, Walk in and threaten them to scare off their customers in order for them to go to your business or force them to give you money incomes every 30mins or so. Avoid RDMing.

President The city is in your hands, you make the laws for the city. You decide how you want your SS and Police force to operate and you increase or decrease the taxes depending on the Cities behaviour.

Here are the basic laws you want to apply. You can do this using the /broadcast command.

Speed Limits.
Weapon use.
Drug use and Growth.
Trespassing laws (cannot make shoot on sight laws).
Group allowance (Whenever a certain group is allowed in the city or not)

You can also decide which way your government is going to operate. For example:

Dictatorship
Communism
Democracy

Etc.

Police Officer and Commander Your job as a Police Officer is to maintain law and order in the streets, your outfitted with a USP pistol, tazer, arrest stick, unarrest stick, ram and Kevlar. Warn or Arrest any individuals breaking the Law and listening to the Presidents requests. With all of that in mind here is some RP ideas you can do as a Police Officer. For more information and detail read this post by Killjoy. http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=1063

Detective There is a very well written guide on this by Forceghost, here is the Link. http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...5#pid76235

High Speed Pursuit Officer. - There is also another well written guide for this: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=9250

Special Services (Requires Donator) The main job of the SS is to maintain safety and protection to the President and his clients. They are also used for Raiding Drug camps etc. A normal SS Officer is equipped with the same outfitting as an Officer but are given a UMP 45, lockpick and a keypad cracker. Here is a helpful guide for more informations. http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=1064. There is some good alternative RP ideas for the SS.

Please note: I'll add a lot more and fix all grammar mistakes when i have time. Until then, give your opinions and ideas. Please note this is my first guide so don't expect it to be amazing haha..

The following 3 users Like Dubwub's post:
  • ForceGhost, tQto, Cunix
Updated.
The following 1 user Likes Dubwub's post:
  • ForceGhost
Cheers for the Credit dude! - Really appreciate it!, Like's and Rep Points to you my friend!
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes ForceGhost's post:
  • Dubwub
Dub, I hate you, now what am I supposed to teach for class now... >:X
Nice. There is always my paramedic guide for paramedics xD

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=8903
FUMUKU
WAS THE BEST THING TO EVER HAPPEN TO FEARLESS RP

UNBAN BLACKDOG
(02-08-2012, 10:57 PM)Fluffy977 Wrote: Nice. There is always my paramedic guide for paramedics xD

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=8903

Haha, i'll add it later on.
i was going over this at work because i was ridiculously bored, and i came up with the idea of an information broker? maybe get some friends to be agents and plant them in organisations such as rebels, corleones or gov' and then have them learn things such as, upcoming raids or contra stashes (obvs they can't actually join those groups beacause it's agianst rules to feed info while playing as that group, so maybe befriend a group?) and then sellmthe information to interested parties. E.G. the president has banned the corleones and then moved to an unkown location, the plant learns the location and relays it back to the info' broker, who in turn organises a meet with the corleones and sells them the location?