John Jong
Reported User(s): John Jong

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:14212289

Date & Time (GMT): 25/8/20 @ 21.38 GMT

Summary of the incident
John Jong can clearly be seen breaking fearRP in the evidence video there are 3 officers pointing guns at him asking him to stop but he keeps on jogging away he finally stops when he reaches the nexus.

Evidence
I walked to jails like you asked
"Stop Moving" I think was the command that was said to you at-least 15 times, I could be wrong though Thinking .
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:17093330&b=8]
idk why or how it took you two days to upload this
Can you upload the full clip?

Curious to see the full event. I agree user can be seen breaking fearRP but the severity I’m not sure, as he states if you asked him first to go to the jails?

Thanks.
-Involved-

I am the officer running next to this wearing a cap. I personally have no memory of anybody asking him to go to jails, if I remember correctly he was the one saying that we're going there and then started running. However I don't think that matters at all in this case as he was given new instructions multiple times under gun point which means going to the jails is irrelevant, it's clearly not what we wanted to do.
[Image: TglJDob.png]

Walking to the jails was never mentioned by us, john jong says "I'm taking myself down to jails" which he repeats a few times no one else said anything about that.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:17093330&b=8]
Involved

Nobody ever told JohnJong to go to the jails...
How is he suppose to go to the jails anyway?
Video above is obvious evidence to this aswell!
Player report approved.

Not much to say, 18th ban for this user, not his first for FearRP either.

Closed.