What program are you using to keep your PC Healthy and updated?
I just use Microsoft Security Essentials haven't had any issues since i bought the computer a year ago so i assume it is working.
(12-13-2012, 02:49 AM)Theoutcastgamers Wrote: I just use Microsoft Security Essentials haven't had any issues since i bought the computer a year ago so i assume it is working.

Except for the fact that Microsoft Security Essentials is no longer an Anti-Virus since it failed its AV test horribly.
(12-13-2012, 03:53 AM)wweee2345 Wrote:
(12-13-2012, 02:49 AM)Theoutcastgamers Wrote: I just use Microsoft Security Essentials haven't had any issues since i bought the computer a year ago so i assume it is working.

Except for the fact that Microsoft Security Essentials is no longer an Anti-Virus since it failed its AV test horribly.

[citation needed]
I use Microsoft Defender (included with Windows 8) because that's all I really need.
I use CCleaner. A great freeware tool for fixing up your registry and also deleting temp and unneeded files.

Of course I use the new built in defrag/optimisation tools for my Hard Drive and SSD to make sure they're running nice and quickly in Windows 8.
I had Bit-Deffender, Got the worst virus ever wich formatted my whole C:\ and now I'm using nothing Cheese
And yeah, I do know I have tons of viruses, but.. LAKAH SAM BOO-DEEEeEeeEE333H!

Windows Deffender detected a TrojanCheeseownloader 2 days ago, but I don't ratherly care anymore..
Who keylogs me has a pretty big trouble with me, since I'm not such an easy victim.
And btw, I'll be re-installing Windows 7 in a while, like the 4th time in 2013 or something, but yeah..
Let the viruses come!! AWW YEAH!

Sincerly, DubpleRW, the Virus-Infected maniac.
Holy fuck, this thread is so old. How do you guys even find it?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
CCleaner, Spybot - Search & Destroy, COMODO
To clean PC and fix registery: CCleaner
To defrag: DiskDefrag

Due to security reasons I can't say what I use for protection.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.