Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
The following 2 users Like Edned's post:
  • Ducktard, TheSiphon
Here have a like and be on your way.
Where am I?
wow developers spending time on this when could be making game changing updates when the server is at it's absolute lowest. this just shows that there is no control and that if we had Saul Goodman as Owner things would be booming around here. shame. god damn shame. beatin the mrs up now im fuckin fuming.
The following 1 user Likes god's post:
  • Ratatoskrr
sooner we move to flatgrass the better
 Zecon
not an Administrator
The following 1 user Likes Zecon's post:
  • Luna
(08-15-2020, 10:21 PM)trev Wrote: wow developers spending time on this when could be making game changing updates when the server is at it's absolute lowest. this just shows that there is no control and that if we had Saul Goodman as Owner things would be booming around here. shame. god damn shame. beatin the mrs up now im fuckin fuming.
You sound like a stella kinda guy.
Where am I?
(08-16-2020, 01:32 AM)Lauren Wrote:
(08-15-2020, 10:21 PM)trev Wrote: wow developers spending time on this when could be making game changing updates when the server is at it's absolute lowest. this just shows that there is no control and that if we had Saul Goodman as Owner things would be booming around here. shame. god damn shame. beatin the mrs up now im fuckin fuming.
You sound like a stella kinda guy.

Bought him a 4 pack instead of a crate and he beat the living shit out of me. Must’ve thought I was his missus

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
map looking good