What are you doing now?
And i mean what are you doing RIGHT NOW! (excepts typing a message saying what you are doing)

Im in class not giving a F*** to what the teachers said so maybe i should log out and listen to what he have to say about economy?
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

Reading a senseless thread.
Reading senseless post in senseless thread.

I call it senselessception.
Dare to think!
In bed.. starving. I need to eat but I don't wanna!
I'm taking a shit.
Need houses, bases, high tech bases or other advanced duplicates?
/PM Wabbit in-game or add Wabbit on Steam for further information.

Well, watching Nudel spam my steam chat with something he call Japanese, while not doing what I'm supposed to do in school right now.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
I'm on the toilet right now singing Rebecca Black with Friday!
And posting this shit here.
(02-07-2012, 12:39 PM)Equalizer Wrote: Well, watching Nudel spam my steam chat with something he call Japanese, while not doing what I'm supposed to do in school right now.

Nerima kawaguchi satte kuki yachiyo? Tsukuba koga Hanyu, nishi uchnionishigaoka. Niigata echigosone shikan, mitsuke enoki nokogiri.

You just read 16 different japanese city names.
Dare to think!
The following 1 user Likes Nudelholz's post:
  • tQto
(02-07-2012, 12:53 PM)Nudelholz Wrote:
(02-07-2012, 12:39 PM)Equalizer Wrote: Well, watching Nudel spam my steam chat with something he call Japanese, while not doing what I'm supposed to do in school right now.

Nerima kawaguchi satte kuki yachiyo? Tsukuba koga Hanyu, nishi uchnionishigaoka. Niigata echigosone shikan, mitsuke enoki nokogiri.

Damnit Nudel those words will keep in my hearth forever!
(02-07-2012, 12:53 PM)Nudelholz Wrote:

私は本当にあなたが言っているのたわごとを理解していない。
Need houses, bases, high tech bases or other advanced duplicates?
/PM Wabbit in-game or add Wabbit on Steam for further information.