Fultz's Resignation
Good luck in the future, take care.

Best of luck mate!
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
One hell of an SA, cheers for clearing out the useless crap members within the team.

I salute you.
toodles!
Ryannnnnn
Fearless Full-Time Roleplayer

[Image: qVdVN2yh.jpg]
(08-12-2020, 07:26 PM)Jan Wrote: One hell of an SA, cheers for clearing out the useless crap members within the team.

I salute you.

https://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=95991
The following 1 user Likes JONATHANPOO's post:
  • Joe Joe
ok who's next SA
Stop using dark theme, nerd.
would be interesting to hear in detail what made you quit and what didnt work out.

perhaps you took surprisingly much space and was unexpectedly polarizing. maybe thats not what the leadership wanted after promoting you to please the community that praised and wanted you to become owner.

anyway, good luck in real life
The following 2 users Like S!RNARC's post:
  • Lewwings, User 21796
(08-12-2020, 07:11 PM)RedPanda Wrote: This was long overdue, you came back with good intentions which quickly changed and caused more damage than good. Cya Fultz!

i dont know much but maybe just because someone is stirring things and coming in a fresh breath doesnt mean they have bad intentions. of course you and crew would love to keep doing what you did but is it beneficial for everyone else
The following 2 users Like S!RNARC's post:
  • Tomo, RedPanda
(08-12-2020, 07:30 PM)richieb Wrote:
(08-12-2020, 07:26 PM)Jan Wrote: One hell of an SA, cheers for clearing out the useless crap members within the team.

I salute you.

https://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=95991

Your point? Mr. “I hate black people”.
The following 8 users Like Jan's post:
  • Conn, Dimitris, Molyneux481, Lewwings, User 21796, Ghost, John Jong, Seany00
the ol forced resignation, i'm very familiar with this manoeuvre
The following 2 users Like Forgee's post:
  • Joe Joe, User 21796