Muhiddin Burak Ä°SPÄ°R
Steam Name: Muhiddin Burak İSPİR

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:148142307

BlacklistID(s):  80451

Blacklist Reason
Using hacks // Lying about it in the sit // DA of BOT Kyle (STEAM_0:1:184263052)

Staff Member: TheSiphon

Involved users
Jarnmest

Why should you be unblacklisted?
At first I was accused of cheating I couldn't explain the situation because I didn't speak English I was banned for a year then I was permanently banned when I entered the second account
I just found it. I filled it. I couldn't find a place to throw it.
Under review.

TheSiphon if you have anything to add, please let us know.
A few questions.

You was accused of cheating you said, so did you or did you not cheat?

You couldn’t speak any English at all?

The ToS clearly state that double accounting is a bannable offence, why do this knowing that?
-Yeah, I was driving wallhack with my friend at the time.
-I use translation for English.
-I didn't have the money to buy a game again,so I did a double account.

Note:I use translation, sometimes it doesn't translate correctly sorry.
(08-12-2020, 07:52 PM)Falc Wrote: Under review.

TheSiphon if you have anything to add, please let us know.

Unfortunately it's been quite a long time since the ban, so I don't remember the details anymore.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
(08-13-2020, 09:48 AM)ViperTR Wrote: -Yeah, I was driving wallhack with my friend at the time.

Any remorse for the hacking? Why would you hack in the first place?

You have broken 2 major rules, you aren’t exactly being apologetic to even convince us you deserve to return, you’ve just made excuses.

Lastly, if you need to translate, how will you communicate on an English speaking server? People use their microphones, how can you translate this?
(08-13-2020, 11:08 PM)Falc Wrote:
(08-13-2020, 09:48 AM)ViperTR Wrote: -Yeah, I was driving wallhack with my friend at the time.

Any remorse for the hacking? Why would you hack in the first place?

You have broken 2 major rules, you aren’t exactly being apologetic to even convince us you deserve to return, you’ve just made excuses.

Lastly, if you need to translate, how will you communicate on an English speaking server? People use their microphones, how can you translate this?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Yeah, I regret everything I did.I followed my friend and downloaded wallhack to see" money printer."

-I deeply regret it, I apologize to the entire server administration.I promise I'll never commit a crime again.

-I ask people to write.I copy what is written from the console, I do shift+tab, I paste it into translation.
Thanks for getting back to me, I’ll get back to you with a decision soon.
(08-14-2020, 06:51 AM)Falc Wrote: Thanks for getting back to me, I’ll get back to you with a decision soon.
thank you for your interest.
Hi,

I have decided to give you a chance to prove yourself here, you’re massively in the wrong and many wouldn’t give you this chance, but I feel like I’ve seen enough remorse from yourself to let you prove to us you deserve to play on the Fearless servers.

Your ban with be lifted and you will be placed on last chance.

Please do not make me regret this decision.

Welcome back to the servers.