Blender 3D
Brick 
Anyone else here use Blender for their 3D Modeling?
Just started out with it, used to use Milkshape 3D when I made some of the Triangle extensions for PHX (always get a smile when I see someone using them Cheese) and a tiny bit of 3DSmax until the student license I nabbed off a teacher expired.

Actually, anyone really use Blender? I always feel alone when I talk about it. <_<

One of the first models I made with Blender:
[Image: Heckler%20and%20Koch%20USP%20Compact%20P...w=c450d71b]
(Yeah it has my real name "signed" in it, was showing it to some client irl)
Wireframe (very incomplete, I think I took this 30min in):
[Image: HK%20USP%20Compact%20Lower%20Receiver3%2...w=c616267e]

A Low Poly Human model that really I honestly think is a piece of crap, I didn't follow any of my normal modeling rules and the heads, hands, and feet I got way to lazy on:
[Image: HumanTest4.jpg?w=930da772]

If anyone has a suggestion for what I should model and or has anything of their own, do post it as I would love to see it.
Maybe we can even create some custom FL:RP models? :O
yea, i used messed with blender before, its a wonderful and powerful program with tons of tutorials to get yous tarted, tho i never delved into it as im a programmer at heart

While you may not wear my teams color, we still bear the same dogtags, for we are the underdogs.
There's a bunch of programmatic stuff for Blender, game engine stuff.
The furthest I've been with programming is Java and Torque Game Engine.
I really wish I could start doing blender, but I don't have the patience to learn it, and it's not my main interest.
FUMUKU
WAS THE BEST THING TO EVER HAPPEN TO FEARLESS RP

UNBAN BLACKDOG
I was like that until I figured out that I could tie it into one of my interests, such as gaming to which an extent was modding.
I like Music.. I could see how I could tie that in. Possibly.
FUMUKU

UNBAN BLACKDOG
Gotta start somewhere, maybe 3d visualizations? haha
Yeah, that is what I was thinking.
FUMUKU

UNBAN BLACKDOG
Ye, I have messed with it a couple times. Although I am more interested in GIMP.
GIMP is kinda in a different field, although they do work well together.