Fultz the SA
Haven't you pointed this out countless of times before? Have you noticed a change? I don't see why this time will be different and why you still decide to put energy towards this. I think this thread is pretty useless as I'm sure there's reasons to why he's not as active as he used to in the past. I'm also not sure who would take his place as not everyone want/are ready to take over his rank. I agree with the main point of this thread tho so don't get me wrong, having more active staff members is always positive.
[Image: TglJDob.png]
The following 1 user Likes Toe Shmicki's post:
  • max.
(07-29-2020, 10:44 PM)Forgee Wrote: literally who plays this server anymore just rename it to diveys dollhouse already

Best post here
(07-29-2020, 10:44 PM)Forgee Wrote: literally who plays this server anymore just rename it to diveys dollhouse already

Very risky statement from someone who used to play here very actively and was admin not a long time ago.

No surprise to see you being toxic on the forums - seems like since you were forced to resign for the very same behavior you have yet to change, despite you claiming you came to a realization of your behavior and that you wish to rejoin the team - but alas. Despite our apparent new 'bad blood', the materials you helped make for the server will be added shortly if you still wish them to be.

It's intriguing how a lot of the community can do as Dua Lipa states 'a whole 180' in loving someone and hating someone, it doesn't take much to look at the people commenting on threads like these and seeing only a few months ago them praising the very person they now apparently despise. Perhaps their comments are just - however, if you want serious action taken against a member of staff a discussion thread is not the way to do it, please make an AA in that case if you have enough evidence of negligence, abuse, etc. As Fultz has re-opened this thread maybe it will be useful for him to get some constructive criticism, in order for him to grow. But any unnecessary comments which are clearly not coming from a good place will be taken action against.

The inactivity of Fultz has not just been noticed by the community and we're not 'ignoring it'. Fultz came to me and said 'should I resign or should I stay as I have *insert personal matters here*, I will be active about a month from now'. I replied and said he should do whatever he thinks is best. If you don't see his activity increase, maybe you're right. It's something we'll monitor and I'm sure Fultz can agree to that too.

[Image: zmxURa6.png]
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
The following 2 users Like Divey's post:
  • Tomo, Strange Neo
(07-30-2020, 02:33 AM)Divey Wrote:

No surprise to see you being toxic on the forums - seems like since you were forced to resign for the very same behavior you have yet to change, despite you claiming you came to a realization of your behavior and that you wish to rejoin the team - but alas. Despite our apparent new 'bad blood', the materials you helped make for the server will be added shortly if you still wish them to be.

It's intriguing how a lot of the community can do as Dua Lipa states 'a whole 180' in loving someone and hating someone, it doesn't take much to look at the people commenting on threads like these and seeing only a few months ago them praising the very person they now apparently despise. Perhaps their comments are just - however, if you want serious action taken against a member of staff a discussion thread is not the way to do it, please make an AA in that case if you have enough evidence of negligence, abuse, etc. As Fultz has re-opened this thread maybe it will be useful for him to get some constructive criticism, in order for him to grow. But any unnecessary comments which are clearly not coming from a good place will be taken action against.

The inactivity of Fultz has not just been noticed by the community and we're not 'ignoring it'. Fultz came to me and said 'should I resign or should I stay as I have *insert personal matters here*, I will be active about a month from now'. I replied and said he should do whatever he thinks is best. If you don't see his activity increase, maybe you're right. It's something we'll monitor and I'm sure Fultz can agree to that too.

[Image: zmxURa6.png]

You make me giggle, Fultz take constructive critcism. You must be having a laugh.
Well this thread took a turn...

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Offensive post
(07-29-2020, 10:51 PM)Toe Shmicki Wrote: Haven't you pointed this out countless of times before? Have you noticed a change? I don't see why this time will be different and why you still decide to put energy towards this. I think this thread is pretty useless as I'm sure there's reasons to why he's not as active as he used to in the past. I'm also not sure who would take his place as not everyone want/are ready to take over his rank. I agree with the main point of this thread tho so don't get me wrong, having more active staff members is always positive.

Warned
grr fl bad!!1!
 [Image: ZOfygkU.png]
Firstly Divey I would like to thank for putting some time in to a post regarding such subject.Now I will go over your statements giving my opinion.

Starting of, as we can all see by the screenshot you provided us Fultz claims that he will be getting more active during August, well there is not much to be said there we will have to wait and see. However as you've show  everybody Fultz was aware that his in activity would continue so the part I fail to understand is why he did not make an announcement letting us know. There is literally a thread dedicated to just that. You see that's an other example of him thinking that he is above everybody else.

Now I would like to mention the situation with Dobs the raid and the AA on Fultz. Firstly I feel like Fultz had a bias towards the as he has made clear over the course of time that he dislikes them. He handed out a blacklist to all of them when he had no evidence against them what so ever so he went off making assumptions when they claimed otherwise. He showed quite clearly his bias towards then when he went on and denied a UBLR when they had posted a video proving their innocence.
When dobs decided to take it further Fultz once again showing how he does not care, in the whole 3 months that the AA was up he did not care enough to drop a single reply.Now I did hear some bs about him thinking that all the evidence need was there hence why he didnt reply but both me and you know that is a lie, he knew nothing would be done to him hence why he did not give a shit about it. 
The best part about that situation, is even tho you agreed with Dobs removing his blacklist you left the rest..

To sum up my main issue with Fultz is not just his playtime, it's his general attitude and behaviour. He thinks he is above everybody and every move he makes shows just that.

Now I would like to say a few things regarding the reply you gave to Forgee. Although the information you've given us is quite useful and clears up why he has been so sore over the last few months I think what you did was not right.
Sure he has been extremely sore but just because he has been having a go at you does not mean you should be exposing him like that. You gave him the option to resign or be demoted and you've pretty much taken it back with what you've said. I think what we've seen is a low man's game on your part Divey.
maybe tell us on inactivity announcements linked here: https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=84224 players would have more understanding?

just my 2 cents.
The following 5 users Like god's post:
  • Ranger, User 21796, Dimitris, RaZZ, Kappatalist