Violet Kittie to Trial
Congratulations
Wolven

(07-27-2020, 09:41 PM)Violet DE Kittie Wrote: Thank You, everyone. I will take those negative comments as positive too, I will do my best.
Small note: I'm not Object, it or Tranny. I am a woman. <3
no ur indian
[Image: gn3iiwj]
Whatever your opinion is on Violet whether positive or negative there is literally no need to come on this thread and attempt to demean or insult her by attempt to nitpick at her race, sexuality or gender. This is a promotion thread and clearly what this thread shows is the problem with an ever growing amount of the playerbase an incessant to be unnecessarily toxic and outright rude. Whether you agree with it or not, the team have made what I can assume is an informed decision based on Violets time within the community as well as the team. Violet has been probably one of the most loyal players FL has ever had, playing when its really been scrapping the barrel in terms of players as well as hosting numerous events; which is more than I can say for most of you who complain all the time. I'm sure Violet will work her ass off like she has as an Event Co-Ordinator, and even like she did when she was just a player.

Best of luck Violet; and remember don't listen to the toxic ones they are only there to bring you down.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
The following 9 users Like Joe Joe's post:
  • Ryan, Arikame, Kappatalist, Jessixa, jhayw, Strange Neo, Violet DE Kittie, max., Molyneux481
(07-28-2020, 04:42 PM)Joe Joe Wrote: Whatever your opinion is on Violet whether positive or negative there is literally no need to come on this thread and attempt to demean or insult her by attempt to nitpick at her race, sexuality or gender. This is a promotion thread and clearly what this thread shows is the problem with an ever growing amount of the playerbase an incessant to be unnecessarily toxic and outright rude. Whether you agree with it or not, the team have made what I can assume is an informed decision based on Violets time within the community as well as the team. Violet has been probably one of the most loyal players FL has ever had, playing when its really been scrapping the barrel in terms of players as well as hosting numerous events; which is more than I can say for most of you who complain all the time. I'm sure Violet will work her ass off like she has as an Event Co-Ordinator, and even like she did when she was just a player.

Best of luck Violet; and remember don't listen to the toxic ones they are only there to bring you down.
The following 2 users Like S!RNARC's post:
  • JoshZ, Julern
(07-28-2020, 04:42 PM)Joe Joe Wrote: Whatever your opinion is on Violet whether positive or negative there is literally no need to come on this thread and attempt to demean or insult her by attempt to nitpick at her race, sexuality or gender. This is a promotion thread and clearly what this thread shows is the problem with an ever growing amount of the playerbase an incessant to be unnecessarily toxic and outright rude. Whether you agree with it or not, the team have made what I can assume is an informed decision based on Violets time within the community as well as the team. Violet has been probably one of the most loyal players FL has ever had, playing when its really been scrapping the barrel in terms of players as well as hosting numerous events; which is more than I can say for most of you who complain all the time. I'm sure Violet will work her ass off like she has as an Event Co-Ordinator, and even like she did when she was just a player.

Funniest thing I’ve read in the last 4 months of being on this server. You’re funny Joe I give it to you son up the sheep!
The following 2 users Like JoshZ's post:
  • Dimitris, User 21796

I agree with you, there is no reason for toxicity. I am not sure if you consider mine negative but I was not trying to be toxic honestly. I was just expressing my opinion regarding this promotion. Let me also add, just because violet had nothing better to do than sit on an empty server does not mean she is the best fit for TA at least in my opinion. As long as people are not being rude, let then speak and give their opinions. No one went on about her race and I am pretty sure you can understand that the gender part was said in a jokingly way.

Once again, best of luck Kittie.
wow this fultz guy, idk who he is but he sure likes deleting my comments
The following 3 users Like Forgee's post:
  • Kappatalist, Dimitris, User 21796
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Fultz Stop deleting comments and learn how to take criticism. Stop showing everyone how insecure you are.
The following 1 user Likes Dimitris's post:
  • User 21796
I didn’t delete comments lol. Back on topic as we are here to congratulate Violet, not tag me.
The following 1 user Likes Fultz's post:
  • Jessixa
(07-29-2020, 09:02 AM)Fultz Wrote: I didn’t delete comments lol. Back on topic as we are here to congratulate Violet, not tag me.

Apologies then, its most likely one of your ass lickers showing his appreciation. 

But ye hopefully Kittie proves us wrong.