Regarding the exploit.
(07-25-2020, 10:18 PM)janitor Wrote: its not a bug its a feature
It really is lol
Maeg
(07-25-2020, 10:02 PM)yMagnus Wrote:
The exploit was way too easy and shouldn't be thing in the first place, poor work from the developers. Which is also reflected in the amount of bans for the same act. 

Literally everyone that has contraband placed can do it without any foul intentions. This should not be pinned on the active userbase. This is a simple failure on the server's part. Fix it instead of alienating people.

Blaming it on the developers is just a very pathetic excuse. You had every opportunity in the world to report the bug to the staff and then leave it be and keep it a secret from other players. You made the decision to instead exploit it for your own winnings, did you honestly think you'd get away with it? I think the punishments are fair and I agree with what other people has said, why even use such stupid exploit when you're already rich? That makes no sense whatsoever, just lazyness on your side. Cheating is a choice, not a mistake.
[Image: TglJDob.png]
The following 3 users Like Toe Shmicki's post:
  • Conn, Bulldogg, Violet DE Kittie
so you abused an exploit, got banned, and now it's too harsh?

what.

like, just don't abuse a clearly obvious exploit lol?? I wouldn't say it's too harsh.
The following 1 user Likes JONATHANPOO's post:
  • PhantomSolaris
[Image: hUeGfsOFIDv7.png]

Should've gone to Specsavers.
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.

At least i was rich for a month ey!
Maeg
its a fucking moneyprinter that printed really fast. its not exploiting just because we got the latest technology

didnt think 7yrs of progress would be erased because the developers made an embarrassment of themselves. however, better than nothing. thank you divey & team. glad the boys got options in a month

sia
The following 4 users Like S!RNARC's post:
  • Magnus, L Y N C H Y, Dimitris, horror
Decent rage quit

i mean technically its not exploiting. In roleplay, it is a moneyprinter innit. Everyone here wants it to be like real-life so there ya go innit
The following 2 users Like Jimmy The's post:
  • Magnus, Dimitris
(07-25-2020, 11:41 PM)Jimmy the Jew Wrote: i mean technically its not exploiting. In roleplay, it is a moneyprinter innit. Everyone here wants it to be like real-life so there ya go innit

semi-serious and a new method criminals have found to make money if anything nice rp guys gg wp
The following 2 users Like god's post:
  • Magnus, Dimitris
(07-26-2020, 12:14 AM)Saul_Goodman Wrote:
(07-25-2020, 11:41 PM)Jimmy the Jew Wrote: i mean technically its not exploiting. In roleplay, it is a moneyprinter innit. Everyone here wants it to be like real-life so there ya go innit

semi-serious and a new method criminals have found to make money if anything nice rp guys gg wp
should get a roleplay point for it tbh.

They're masterminds behind a multi billion dollar business which can turn over BILLIONS a year
The following 3 users Like Jimmy The's post:
  • L Y N C H Y, SpaghettiFTW, Dimitris