Regarding the exploit.
Also if you are going to wipe both wallet and inv atleast don't hand out bans.
(07-26-2020, 09:42 AM)Dimitris Wrote: Also if you are going to wipe both wallet and inv atleast don't hand out bans.

i'm gonna be honest you all got off really lightly with a 1month ban...

you're all experienced players who shouldn't have exploited in the first place, you can't be complaining when you're in the wrong here, this is nobodies fault but yours.
The following 1 user Likes JONATHANPOO's post:
  • Spartan_KCT
(07-26-2020, 10:24 AM)richieb Wrote:
(07-26-2020, 09:42 AM)Dimitris Wrote: Also if you are going to wipe both wallet and inv atleast don't hand out bans.

i'm gonna be honest you all got off really lightly with a 1month ban...

you're all experienced players who shouldn't have exploited in the first place, you can't be complaining when you're in the wrong here, this is nobodies fault but yours.

How can you say we got of lightly when for me personally 6 years of progress go to waste. Sure that's my fault and nobody else's but if you are going to wipe everything we've grinded at least they should have removed the ban
I don't get why you are getting roudy with some answers. You literally asked for peoples opinion/ how they feel about the bans and you're getting for literally what you asked for xD.
The following 2 users Like Bobby Shmicki's post:
  • Toe Shmicki, Nadrickk
(07-26-2020, 10:52 AM)Bobby Shmicki Wrote: I don't get why you are getting roudy with some answers. You literally asked for peoples opinion/ how they feel about the bans and you're getting for literally what you asked for xD.

Replying to them means getting rowdy*** ?
If FL had a server which reached 75 players but 2pm, yeah maybe a perm and wipe. However cba to read the story but considering the history and actual time they are puttin into the server currently, surprised this bordem didn't make them find the exploit earlier! As a result I think be banned, it's an exploit and I assume you didn't tell the staff? However due to the immense history and hours put into the inventory and severity of how you abused this bug (sounds like you got caught quickly), I think it's a bit OTT. With this justification being presented, IF YOU VOTE SAUL GOODMAN FOR OWNER AND CAN MAKE THESE CHANGES HAPPEN FOR THE GREATER GOOD. #MAKEFLGREATAGAIN #SAUL_RIPPER2020 
The following 3 users Like god's post:
  • Dimitris, User 21796, Jimmy The
get a fkn life
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e478qvet041bx7vkursmf...y.gif&ct=g]
(07-26-2020, 11:40 AM)Qannter Wrote: Do you have anything better to do with your life?

says the one commenting on a garrys mod forum.
The following 1 user Likes god's post:
  • User 21796
(07-26-2020, 11:42 AM)Saul_Goodman Wrote:
(07-26-2020, 11:40 AM)Qannter Wrote: Do you have anything better to do with your life?

says the one commenting on a garrys mod forum.

[Image: flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u3.jpg]
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.

The following 3 users Like Conn's post:
  • Dimitris, Nadrickk, Balls
This is honestly a very entertaining but extremely useless discussion. The people who exploited did something that was against the rules and got punished for it. The punishments were lighter than what it used to be so everyone got off pretty good in that sense. It's no different than committing a crime in real life and then complaining that you have to go to jail, doesn't make any sense
[Image: Qw1lIDA.jpg]
Fearless Donator
Click me!