Ciaran
Steam Name: Ciaran

SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:192786099

BanID: 83367

Ban Reason
PRA (96318) - Minging around as a Police Officer, Randomly tasing and RDMing other players, Last Chance broken and several previous offences

Staff Member: Strange Neo

Involved users
Cow, Flame and Billy

Why should you be unbanned?
Good morning Smile

I am here to argue my point about my ban, I feel like the 6 month ban is a bit extreme. 
My last chance was over a year ago, However I forgot to appeal it In theory if I hadn't of had my last chance on there it would of been a lot smaller punishment. Most of my bans are from years ago from when I was a lot younger and immature. This ban shows me minging around as an officer I feel like it would of been better dealt with if I was given a police blacklist and weapons. I have been rping on the server recently and from one thing messing about as an officer with my friends Billy and Cow for it all to go just like that and now im banned for 6 months from minging as a cop with my friends I just feel a 6 month ban is a bit harsh knowing that my last chance would of been over and there could of been different ways of punishment like an extreme police black list or even a extreme weapons blacklist. I hope you consider my unban request as I wish to carry on role playing and enjoying FL 

Many thanks 
Ciaran
Hello ciarandudes123,

I have been lenient on your case and honestly I could have given you a permanent ban for it. I explained my reasons in the PR against you (Link for reference: https://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=96318). You haven't appealed your Last chance and technically it is still active. I have spoken with Fultz about it and we both came to the conclusion that a 6 month ban will be justified for your actions. In my opinion, you haven't changed at all and just got banned for something very similar like last year.

I will leave this open for further replies for now.
(07-24-2020, 01:33 PM)Strange Neo Wrote: Hello ciarandudes123,

I have been lenient on your case and honestly I could have given you a permanent ban for it. I explained my reasons in the PR against you (Link for reference: https://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=96318). You haven't appealed your Last chance and technically it is still active. I have spoken with Fultz about it and we both came to the conclusion that a 6 month ban will be justified for your actions. In my opinion, you haven't changed at all and just got banned for something very similar like last year.

I will leave this open for further replies for now.
Hello... Again

I have something to say as any admins/ staff that may not of noticed this in the videos as it took me a couple of rewinds to see as well. 
I only killed flame once and my friend billy once as well, I did tazer not sure who as I watched the footage back this morning only really looking out for rdms but from what I seen " from my lack of bad memory" I only tazed billy my friend who doesn't mind a single bit as we are friends but I suppose its still not aloud as it isn't role play but what point i'm trying to get out is I only killed flame one time which I feel a 5 month ban could be possibly notched down a little or possibly a lengthy black list from police and weapons is enough punishment for my incident on FL last night.

Thanks for listening 
Ciaran.
Hey there Ciaran,

After a bit of thinking and getting the opinion of another staff member, I have decided to reduce your ban to 3 months instead of the original 6 that I have issued. Please don't make me regret my mercy on your ban duration and once you're unbanned, you will be still on Last chance with the next one being a permanent suspension.

Ban Appeal approved.