Where is the staff transparency?
Hey guys, Tony here. Just chiming in on my favorite Garry's Mod community! I've noticed a few faults when it comes to the way the staff team communicates with the playerbase. I think it would be a good idea to have a more organized system of transparency between these two quintessential facets of the server! Is there anything truly wrong with transparency? I think it would be overall a beneficial move forward, not only to reassure trust and faith for the staff team, but also allow players to see what's going on behind the scenes! Transparency is a great motivator and I think Fearless would do well with a little bit more of it.

Thoughts?

Thanks,
  Tony
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
Not gonna lie, the staff team for me has been good recently, even with 2 or 3 people on there is always people on you cant expect admins to operate it 24 hours of the day but for me the Admins have been doing a good job, been few events every week, the activity has been good, lots of undercover admin work as well, also quite a few more roleplays recently as well

I Know ive gone off-topic i also do think this could be a good idea.
[Image: 1f44c828077ea819d75047db8be9fcc1-png.jpg]

"imagine caring this much". kind words from FL SA Fultz who thinks I care too much about the community I can only assume? what sort of attitude is this and what really goes on behind the scenes? not much from SA Fultz I suppose.
The following 3 users Like god's post:
  • User 21796, Jimmy The, Dimitris
Fultz has been a useless SA. Done nothing other than cry when someone goes against his decision in-game.

Honestly hoped before he got the rank he'd do good with it as he said he would but it was just bullshit so he could get the rank.

Honestly should be removed from his rank, doesn't deserve it
The following 3 users Like Jimmy The's post:
  • RedPanda, Joe Joe, Dimitris
Fultz is a homie, take that back!
(07-22-2020, 02:22 PM)Saul_Goodman Wrote: [Image: 1f44c828077ea819d75047db8be9fcc1-png.jpg]

"imagine caring this much". kind words from FL SA Fultz who thinks I care too much about the community I can only assume? what sort of attitude is this and what really goes on behind the scenes? not must from SA Fultz I suppose.

I also noticed that comment ylon your profile does and I messaged Divey about it, he mostly ignored me. To me it seems like they literally don't give a fuck. This is not the only case I've heard of Divey not caring about the way his staff team acts and handles sits. Anyways back on topic, Fultz does more damage than god to the community. Inactive close minded and he only cares to come off as the harsh guy that is not scared to punish experienced players.
(07-22-2020, 05:03 PM)Jimmy the Jew Wrote: Fultz has been a useless SA. Done nothing other than cry when someone goes against his decision in-game.

Honestly hoped before he got the rank he'd do good with it as he said he would but it was just bullshit so he could get the rank.

Honestly should be removed from his rank, doesn't deserve it

Fultz only got the rank because Divey was desperate to show something is in the making because he was losing dev after dev and a lot of staff members. Fultz is known for holding grudges and at times going after people. He needs to be removed as soon as possible.
The following 1 user Likes Dimitris's post:
  • User 21796
If you think Fultzy should be removed make a thread about it. It has nothing to do with transparency.
(07-22-2020, 02:22 PM)Saul_Goodman Wrote: [Image: 1f44c828077ea819d75047db8be9fcc1-png.jpg]

"imagine caring this much". kind words from FL SA Fultz who thinks I care too much about the community I can only assume? what sort of attitude is this and what really goes on behind the scenes? not must from SA Fultz I suppose.

not very SA in my opinion

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]