Wolf Shmicki
Reported User(s): Wolf Shmicki

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:17093330

Date & Time (GMT): 20/7/20 @ 22:12 GMT

Summary of the incident
Wolfy used his OOC knowledge to know that I was armed inside my car due to a bug that occurred in which my gun is displayed when I am driving.

**Wolfy if you attempt removing the video just know that I can easily re upload it, not to mention that it would be against forum rules since you will attempt to temper with evidence to get rid of it**

Evidence
https://youtu.be/2nbbQ_E4Fkc
Hi, I don't really understand the OOC knowledge part, it makes no sense for me to ignore it especially after the president was under threat at the time, he ordered a road block to be setup which is what we where doing at the time, as you can see i was setting up spikes on the road and was going to stop you regardless, plus you continued to drive towards the president after ignoring my orders.

While it may not be serious to be driving with an assault rifle in your hands, i believe i kept everything In Character to the Semi-Serious RP nature of this server, I have also been chased and pulled over for having a weapon on display whilst driving my car but i accept that fact and usually make sure i don't, perhaps a bug report would be good idea if your not happy with having a rifle in your hands whilst you drive.

Would also like to add the fact your not using your own evidence and i believe you were warned for this in the past - https://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?ti...#pid842983
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:17093330&b=8]
I have been punished for fear rp, I am pretty sure you are aware, so I don't see why you are bringing it up again. You very well know that the weapon being displayed is a bug, this to me is such am obvious rule breakage. It's just like seeing contra through the wall and raiding. I had a friend who did get a very long ban for doing it. Anyways to any experienced player this is a quite obvious rule breakage so I will not be making any further replies unless requested to by a staff member.

( Also regarding the evidence, I was not ever really told what part of the rules I am breaking by using your video. Its happend over the years, not to mention that this a vid you posted yourself, I just warmed you that I am willing to re upload it if you attempt to remove it in order to get away with it. )
I am pretty sure you are aware that the video you are using is from another PR, I am merely stating what happened in this incident you have brought forward, and how i stayed In Character and didn't use Out Of Character knowledge. I don't see why your bringing up contra and raiding and seeing through walls your car has a window its glass i can see you i can see a weapon.

Wait so is the issue the fact that i was stopping you in the first place, or is it i radio in that your armed, in either case i don't think i went OOC for knowledge.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:17093330&b=8]
Approved.

However instead of handing out a punishment, I will remove Dimitris' ban as I believe both of you are in the wrong. To add on to what Dimitris said, I noticed you open fired on a car which should have been pursued beforehand (unless there was one) which is something you should also avoid doing as violence is the last option.

I don't think either of you should be banned/blacklist for something so small but please bare in mind that I trust you not to repeat your actions, you're both not stupid. Next time you wont be so lucky if I find you two do something similar in the near future.