-Removed by Steven8ken
Rocky's Shmicki Family Application

Steam name: RoCKy
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:174227314
Ingame name: Rocky 'Juri' Larry
Ingame hours: 1888
RPP: 6
Why should i be accepted?:

Hello, my name is Rocky! I am a very close friend to the shmicki family already, so why shouldn’t I just join? I have experience in Roleplaying, Building Dupes, and some AggressiveRP. I would love to be part of the Shmicki-Family! I am looking forward to a reply soon! Have a great day!

Regards,
Rocky
[Image: WbmV7IO.mp4]
The following 2 users Like RoCKy's post:
  • Toe Shmicki, Shmicktastic
(11-02-2020, 09:14 PM)RoCKy Wrote:
Rocky's Shmicki Family Application

Steam name: RoCKy
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:174227314
Ingame name: Rocky 'Juri' Larry
Ingame hours: 1888
RPP: 6
Why should i be accepted?:

Hello, my name is Rocky! I am a very close friend to the shmicki family already, so why shouldn’t I just join? I have experience in Roleplaying, Building Dupes, and some AggressiveRP. I would love to be part of the Shmicki-Family! I am looking forward to a reply soon! Have a great day!

Regards,
Rocky

Hello Rocky!
I am happy to announce that you have been accepted as a member for the Shmicki Family! Congratulations! I will send you the invite as soon as possible!
[Image: TglJDob.png]
The following 2 users Like Toe Shmicki's post:
  • RoCKy, Shmicktastic
My Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:148142307
My Steam Name: Muhiddin Burak İSPİR
Ingame name: Muhiddin Burak İSPİR
Ingame hours: 263 (as I write this)
RPP: 0
Why should i be accepted?
I'm for family a devoted and helpful person,always the bigger the family becomes more in togetherness and stronger.I'll do my best to make things better for family.I'll help family every time,if I joined honored to be in your family and I'm already a good friend of violet's.
The following 2 users Like Muhiddin Burak Ä°'s post:
  • BoJack, Toe Shmicki
My Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:42177812
My Steam Name: Kingstone
Ingame name: Kingstone, Joesph Miller, Etc. etc.
Ingame hours: 440
RPP: 2
Why should i be accepted?

The Shmicki Family has been a source of entertainment for as long as I've played in modern times on FL (ie. 2019-2020).
I'm looking to provide my unique qualities to the organization and family as a whole.
The following 2 users Like gin's post:
  • Muhiddin Burak Ä°, Toe Shmicki
Hello Kingstone and Muhiddin!
First of all I would like to thank you for your applications!
I regret to inform you though that we unfortunately aren't looking for any additional members.
Keep an eye out though because we will make an announcement next time we are recruiting new members and we really hope to see your applications then!

We wish you a merry christmas and hope you are safe!
Dear Mr. Shmicki,

Your reputation in San Ranevo precedes you, and I write to you with utmost respect.

I represent Blake Studios, a company with a long history of media operations in both Evocity and San Ranevo. I was wondering if you and your family would be open to help me with protecting my most recent event - the Christmas Gala. I must say one cannot depend on law enforcement these days.

You would of course receive monetary compensation and my utmost gratitude.

Your friend in showbusiness,

Krissy Blake

[Image: FjB4FpF.png]
[Image: MZRod0q.png]
The following 6 users Like Lesanka's post:
  • Divey, Molyneux481, Toe Shmicki, RoCKy, MRZ, max.
Dear Miss Blake,
I regret to inform you that we are unfortunately not available to take upon this responibility due to the family leaving San Ranevo to celebrate christmas and new years eve in Evocity. We are honored and highly appreciate your trust in giving us this offer. Me and the whole family wish you the best of luck with hosting your Christmas Gala, I am convinced it's going to be successful!

Best regards, Mr. Toe Shmicki
The following 1 user Likes Toe Shmicki's post:
  • max.
[Image: JWcnBPr.png]
Merry Christmas!
Christmas this year didn't quite turn out how we imagined a year ago, I truly hope all of you have a wonderful christmas and that you and your family are well and can celebrate it together with your closest family members.
All our members within the Shmicki Family will recieve a little christmas gift this year!
Each and every one of the members within the Shmicki Family will recieve $50,000 for christmas this year!
It might not be much but it is a little something to show my greatfulness to all of you!
Stay safe!
The following 7 users Like Toe Shmicki's post:
  • Steven8ken, Dan, Violet DE Kittie, Shmicktastic, ART, max., Muhiddin Burak Ä°
I hate Shmicki tax man, stop robbing me off my fortune
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:76958346&b=1]
The following 1 user Likes DankNukem's post:
  • Toe Shmicki