Dimitris
Reported User(s): Dimitris

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:127839448

Date & Time (GMT): 19/7/20 @ 22:12 GMT

Summary of the incident
President had high taxes, police where protecting him, we just setup a road block dimitris came in his pink BMW i could see the AR-15 in his hands, asked him to stop under gunpoint but he breaks fearRP and drives off towards president, I shot the car because the president was located down the road where he was heading, I couldn't risk the president dying if he jumped out of the car and started shooting.

Evidence
https://youtu.be/2nbbQ_E4Fkc
You know sadly I don't have any recordings on my end but your mic at least for me was pretty robotic so I couldn't understand any word you spoke, as you can see I do at one point attempt to slow down as I am quite confused at what you've just said but then once shots are being fired I continue to drive off. I am a member with a pretty heavy record so I would not risk getting any more bans just to avoid being arrested, if the issue was just on my end I apologize but your mic at the time sounded quite robotic, I am pretty sure I mentioned that later when I was getting arrested. I mean I do understand that such statements could be made by anyone accused for fear rp but you got to see it from my point of view, I couldn't imagine that I would have to be questioned for it hence why I did not record any of it.

To sum up, taking into consideration that since I returned I have had a pretty clean record and haven't gathered not even a blacklist, I would hope that my work is taking into consideration as that is literally all I can present since I couldn't have imagine I'd have to record such situation.
No other officer/president before or after had any issues with understanding myself through radio calls or voice, they clearly herd you where armed and driving towards them, rocky, Violet, sonny and who ever else was there, didn't have an issue.

If you couldn't hear me then why not ask me to repeat I did have a gun pointed at you, and as you stated you herd me speak.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:17093330&b=8]
I do understand that every person accused of fear rp could make the same claims, what I am asking for is to take in to consideration that I have gone for a huge amount of time clean without gathering up on any punishments, I just wouldn't wont to be going off the server for a simple misunderstanding, what would have been ideal would be me stopping to get the situation sorted via chat and I can grantee that if you decide to let me off with a warning I will be way more care in future situations.
Approved.

Although your excuses were provided, you do have quite an extensive record and no proof to back up your claims of a robotic sounding mic. From my point of view watching the video I see other people responding via radio perfectly fine.
Ryannnnnn
Fearless Full-Time Roleplayer

[Image: qVdVN2yh.jpg]