Ownership System
I was thinking of a system that community would be able to vote off an owner, so if the owner is doing bad in his position a discussion thread with a poll vote should be opened and if there is enough participation then an official vote could be opened. Or community can be the one bringing that up to discussion and the staff will decide whether to let him stay or not. Just to prevent dictatorship, like not giving the ownership to anyone while not doing anything. This should not be taken personal in anyway, it is for the future also and as we already experienced from the past days. I wonder your opinions about that and how it could be done, or any constructive criticism!
Im sorry this isn't the electoral college, not happening, bad idea
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
this will only cause hell within the community, who wants to stay in a community wehre an owner would be voted off? this defo seems like the wrong way to "fix" the community???
(07-21-2020, 08:49 PM)richieb Wrote: this will only cause hell within the community, who wants to stay in a community wehre an owner would be voted off? this defo seems like the wrong way to "fix" the community???

I mean if owner is doing a good job, nobody would have a problem with it anyways. I don't get why it would create a hell. Instead there will be people stating their ideas more and owner will have to do his best because he has the chance to get voted off. It shouldn't be that easy for more than %50 of the active part of the community to assemble and get it done.
Yeah I think this is just a big fat no no unfortunately, doesn't solve anything but friends voting other friends into ownership, lol.

Divey owns the community and everyone should respect that while he tries to bring it back to a strong point, which he has done so far judging on the recent number boost on the server.
The following 2 users Like Falc's post:
  • Divey, Haarek
[Image: 4lVYhRA.jpg]
Ryannnnnn
Fearless Full-Time Roleplayer

[Image: qVdVN2yh.jpg]
(07-21-2020, 08:48 PM)Joe Joe Wrote: Im sorry this isn't the electoral college, not happening, bad idea
Not even replying to that, at least you could provide something to improve that idea or state why it is a bad one.
[Image: 7dfeb9d48ba8c5fbd9a2788b400f45a7.png]
[Image: af3ba619c55dcced15282cf173d08eb9.png]
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
The following 3 users Like Joe Joe's post:
  • Divey, Ryan, Conn
(07-21-2020, 08:53 PM)Falc Wrote: Yeah I think this is just a big fat no no unfortunately, doesn't solve anything but friends voting other friends into ownership, lol.

Divey owns the community and everyone should respect that while he tries to bring it back to a strong point, which he has done so far judging on the recent number boost on the server.

That's why I meant to give another option that staff could decide on that, and since the owner is not the one who isn't deciding on who to hire, it would make sense. (If I do know the hiring policy right)
As much as people want this to be, FL is not a series of Total Drama Island

[Image: BQ7m0IR.png]

Closed.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
The following 1 user Likes Divey's post:
  • Ryan