The Official Run 2 Speed Run Championship
[Image: speedtunfinal.png?width=975&height=677]
-
-
-
-
Hello gamers/roleplayers/alpha chads today I’m inviting you all to take part in the Official “Run 2” Speed Run Championship Sponsored by
[Image: coolmath_shadow.png]
(Haha just joking 0_o)
-
-
-
-
I've had this idea since I was 6years and 71days old, I feel as I’m now in a position that I can make this dream a reality. Ever since I could remember I’ve been “goated on the keys” that’s what the cool kids say these days btw, and I’ve been practising ever since. I am currently “self-proclaimed” best run2 player of all time so good luck Smile
-
-
How to take part
-

2) record using any software of your choice

3) *TIME STARTS WHEN YOU CLICK RECORD AND TIME ENDS WHEN YOU FINISH* 

4) Use the following in-game settings (very hard to follow watch out)

4) Upload to YouTube unlisted/listed does not matter (it would be embarrassing to let random losers
see your slow times tbh)

5) *Send your Speed run times below*
-
-
Rules
-
1) You must complete all 25 levels
2) If your video looks to have been tampered with the official adjudicator will disqualify you (no ones said yes to being the adjudicator don't know why) 
3) You must play the settings that have been provided
4) If your time is absolutely shocking I will disqualify you myself because its embarrassing to look at.
5) You can enter multiple times
-
-
Health and Safety notice 
-
This is an incredibly hard task so make sure you have a beverage as it is very straining on the brain (I recommend you do your run in a dark room)
-
-
Why you should take part
-
No real reason I just need an ego boost cause im soo good at the game
-
-
Adjudicator
-
Names,
(no one has said yes and Edned left me on seen)
dm me if u wanna do this please I need someone

-
-
Fastest times
-
Here I will update on a day to day or (month to month because no one wants to take part cause its a dumb idea) basis on your fastest times recorded
-
1. Kevin the God, PB: 6:38minutes [possibly cheated looking into it]
2.Steven8ken, PB: 12:49minutes

-
-
A friendly warning
-
If you beat my time you are no longer my friend and I will forget you even exist <3 same goes for if you cheat because that's just stinky
-
-
My Speed Run
-
Important to note: my mother came in the room halfway so I was distracted so it gives you an advantage but I still have full confidence. Also, I wasn’t even trying
-
My Speedrun: https://youtu.be/dVRCBgjacbI
-
-
-
*WINNER GETS 500K*
Fearless Veteran 8^)
The following 1 user Likes Steven8ken's post:
  • kevin the god
banned off fl services speedrun when
The following 3 users Like Forgee's post:
  • Steven8ken, TheSiphon, Conn