Ryan to Administrator
(07-04-2020, 09:49 PM)Lewwings Wrote: Lmao

Immature, elitist, and no opinions of his own come to mind when I see his name. And now you've promoted him? This is a real low for FL, it's so sad that people are being promoted based off the merit of friendship rather than how good of a staff member there are, which Ryan proved to be sub-par at both times.

You done fucked up FL, I hope your proud.

My condolences.

bigup my gmod gorilla showin the streets whos the realest round here another 600iq play 700 at a push tbf so true
The following 2 users Like god's post:
  • User 21796, Lewwings

Immature, elitist, and no opinions of his own come to mind when I see his name. And now you've promoted him? This is a real low for FL, it's so sad that people are being promoted based off the merit of friendship rather than how good of a staff member there are, which Ryan proved to be sub-par at both times.

My condolences.

Yes ofc, very immature.

Stop being so pessimistic 24/7 man, it's the kids 2nd time round and he's got it, just say something nice or nothing at all? Smile

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Ratatoskrr's post:
  • Strange Neo
cant wait when i come back so ryan can promote me to SA
The following 2 users Like kevin the god's post:
  • Ryan, Joe Joe
(07-05-2020, 11:05 AM)Ratatoskrr Wrote:

My condolences.

Yes ofc, very immature.

Stop being so pessimistic 24/7 man, it's the kids 2nd time round and he's got it, just say something nice or nothing at all? Smile

only if you knew, you are a blind-sided donator their is an inner circle into Fearless which is much bigger than you may think. you don't understand. may get in trouble for this post make sure you ss before i'm taken down. 

i'm saying this again publicly out of fear. if something happens to me/my loved ones, it's not an accident.
The following 5 users Like god's post:
  • Ryan, Ratatoskrr, Lewwings, Balls, Molyneux481
(07-05-2020, 11:43 AM)Darth Vader Wrote:

My condolences.

Yes ofc, very immature.

only if you knew, you are a blind-sided donator their is an inner circle into Fearless which is much bigger than you may think. you don't understand. may get in trouble for this post make sure you ss before i'm taken down. 

i'm saying this again publicly out of fear. if something happens to me/my loved ones, it's not an accident.

The FL Gestapo have been dispatched to your location.
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.

The following 2 users Like Conn's post:
  • Link, Molyneux481
(07-05-2020, 11:43 AM)Darth Vader Wrote:

My condolences.

Yes ofc, very immature.

[Image: c8RanOH.jpg]
The following 13 users Like [LT] Sparx's post:
  • Ryan, Conn, Willem de Walrus, Ratatoskrr, User 21796, Luna, Strange Neo, Joe Joe, Balls, Link, Divey, max., Eclipze

My condolences.

I have to disagree with this, Lewwings.

It’s not often I am fond of people but Ryan to me is a brilliant staff member and you may say he’s immature, but I look at it as he knows how to have fun rather than be boring.
The following 4 users Like Falc's post:
  • Conn, RoCKy, Ryan, Ratatoskrr
Congratulations! Well deserved, bring more fun into this Team please!
[Image: WbmV7IO.mp4]
The following 1 user Likes RoCKy's post:
  • Ryan
Congratulations Ryan.

Quite a toxic approach from a lot of people. The staff team don't seem shy to stop someone progressing if there are issues during the trial and I'm sure if he's as bad as you're all making him out to be he'll be demoted. Hope you can prove them all wrong Ryan.
The following 3 users Like DVN's post:
  • rino, Ryan, Haarek
Congratulations, Ryan! Prove them wrong
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.