Kelle & Spectre
"No, I did not drive recklessly before you guys pulled me over, period. You notice that you're accusing us of things you can't provide proof for?"

I was just explaining the background of the story how it started. I don't see why you are so upset about this, you were seen speeding and running red lights in the city before you stopped by that house. Like I said, all of this is an in-character matter and won't affect the outcome of this PR, I was just explaining the background to how it started. Nothing to wind yourself up about.

"I believe one officer survived the gun fight..." is not quite a fact either, right?

I was talking about the gun fight by the house and Wolfy survived that one if I remember correctly.

Then also, I DID NEVER RAID THE NEXUS! What are those god damn accusations? I was ARRESTED for attempting to lockpick my car in the Nexus and thats the end of the story.

The accusations are perfectly fine, you broke into the nexus to steal your car back? I don't remember if you were armed or not but you're definetly not suppose to be down there, I don't see why you get upset over how I worded it.

We haven't been breaking rules all night - the only issue were you and your Shmicki friends that were trying to provoke people like me & Spectre (I exactly remember you guys playing some crappy music through your mic while looking at me after the situation + shouting things like "I thought you wanted to go AFK?").

Why would we provoke you? Take the lockpicking you tried to do multiple times at top street for example, would you expect us to just ignore it? Of course not, you commit a crime and we arrested you for it. I also never played any music through my mic. Now you are falsly accusing me for something I didn't do, what the others may have done isn't my responsibility, do you have evidence of me doing this? I never tried to provoke you or your friend, there were reasons to why we took actions against you. To me it also seemed like you wanted us to go after you, take that shop for example that you set up saying "Contra inside" which we ignored.

You were breaking rules, at one point your friend became a police officer to release you from jail which I believe was dealt with in-game by an admin. If not, admins can check the logs to confirm this.

I will not be responding to any more of your messages as I feel things are starting to be repeated. I will leave it to the admins to make up a desicion on if they would like to move forward on this or not.
[Image: TglJDob.png]

Messages In This Thread
Kelle & Spectre - by Toe Shmicki - 07-02-2020, 09:49 PM
RE: Kelle & Spectre - by Haarek - 07-03-2020, 08:56 AM
RE: Kelle & Spectre - by kelle - 07-03-2020, 11:48 AM
RE: Kelle & Spectre - by Toe Shmicki - 07-03-2020, 01:00 PM
RE: Kelle & Spectre - by kelle - 07-03-2020, 01:31 PM
RE: Kelle & Spectre - by Toe Shmicki - 07-03-2020, 02:05 PM
RE: Kelle & Spectre - by Bobby Shmicki - 07-03-2020, 02:23 PM
RE: Kelle & Spectre - by kelle - 07-03-2020, 02:35 PM
RE: Kelle & Spectre - by Bobby Shmicki - 07-03-2020, 02:36 PM
RE: Kelle & Spectre - by kelle - 07-03-2020, 02:33 PM