Kelle & Spectre
Oh, alright, false accusations are apparently your thing. We haven't been breaking rules all night - the only issue were you and your Shmicki friends that were trying to provoke people like me & Spectre (I exactly remember you guys playing some crappy music through your mic while looking at me after the situation + shouting things like "I thought you wanted to go AFK?").

Regarding your reasoning: No, I did not drive recklessly before you guys pulled me over, period. You notice that you're accusing us of things you can't provide proof for? For the staff: Feel free to check on that if it's somehow possible. I definitely wasnt driving recklessly, I was just waiting in my car with my friend and you guys crashed against a sign, then made a 180 degree turn, turned the sirens on and wanted something from us.

From your perspective in the video I was in the left house, I didnt fire a single bullet until I heard shots. Also there was never an option to put your friend under gunpoint as he wasnt near enough (visible in the video). Im pretty sure my mate also had a reason to start shooting at your friend... the only thing I see in your video is the cop trying to escape the shots - what happened prior to that? Unknown. He probably had a gun drawn, I dont think Spectre would have just started firing at him.

I also enjoy your "you and your friend have been seen" whilst not providing any evidence. I could also just say "You've been seen breaking NLR mate, thats why youre being reported", according to your logic. Please provide evidence for my friend breaking NLR. The OOC guy claiming that Spectre is breaking NLR is your friend and thereby obviously not neutral, so I dont see that as valid evidence? And the statement "I believe one officer survived the gun fight..." is not quite a fact either, right? Still seems like some decent NLR-breakage to me.

What I said in regards to me reconnecting is true - I died, couldnt switch jobs, wanted to take a short break so I rejoined and stayed in the grey screen for a few minutes.

Then also, I DID NEVER RAID THE NEXUS! What are those god damn accusations? I was ARRESTED for attempting to lockpick my car in the Nexus and thats the end of the story. My car was clamped without any reason (as it was parked legally), so I tried to lockpick it, was arrested, period.

For future posts I'd kindly ask you to stop accusing me and Spectre of things you cant provide proof for or just believe they happened that way. I don't wanna point out false accusations made by you in every single post. Thank you.

Messages In This Thread
Kelle & Spectre - by Toe Shmicki - 07-02-2020, 09:49 PM
RE: Kelle & Spectre - by Haarek - 07-03-2020, 08:56 AM
RE: Kelle & Spectre - by kelle - 07-03-2020, 11:48 AM
RE: Kelle & Spectre - by Toe Shmicki - 07-03-2020, 01:00 PM
RE: Kelle & Spectre - by kelle - 07-03-2020, 01:31 PM
RE: Kelle & Spectre - by Toe Shmicki - 07-03-2020, 02:05 PM
RE: Kelle & Spectre - by Bobby Shmicki - 07-03-2020, 02:23 PM
RE: Kelle & Spectre - by kelle - 07-03-2020, 02:35 PM
RE: Kelle & Spectre - by Bobby Shmicki - 07-03-2020, 02:36 PM
RE: Kelle & Spectre - by kelle - 07-03-2020, 02:33 PM
RE: Kelle & Spectre - by kelle - 07-03-2020, 02:44 PM