FL DEAD
[Image: 9aca97eac2db1facddba89c48614ca6b-png.jpg]
The following 3 users Like god's post:
  • L Y N C H Y, User 21796, Molyneux481
at least he gave us cool roleplay props
sell it for a fiver
The following 3 users Like User 19014's post:
  • Molyneux481, Zulu, Lewwings
(07-03-2020, 02:18 PM)Mist Wrote: Revert FL back to 2011 and 2012. That's when shit was booming. Fuck all those updates. You're pushing an agenda that is screaming DarkRP with every single update that is being made. You are losing players because they liked the semi-serious aspect. FL was one of the damn 'founding fathers' of the "semi-serious" tag. And it worked because it wasn't entirely serious, but it wasn't DarkRP either. My tiny voice amongst many told you not to switch to DarkRP, you did, you got a slight boost for some time. Look at it now. Just pull the plug from FL's respirator. GMod is still thriving, but FL has taken one too many wrong steps in a direction that sent us all into a downward spiral.

Stop saying that we can fix it if we act fast. I've been around since 2012, and yes, a slight increase in the playerbase happens when something major/drastic happens, because people are intrigued to see "what will they do now?!". But it dies out so quick, due to FL having moved away from its roots. It's a damn shame to see the higher-ups close their eyes when the community stand up the most.

Exactly this. People fell for the CityRP gamemode that FL was unique for. Changing it to modernise and make it more DarkRPish is not gonna do FL the slightest favour. As Mist said, revert back.
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
lol imagine using peoples donation money to keep ya minecraft dedicated server up feelsbadman

[Image: 7pgfAws.png]

[Image: yAILcAi.png]
 [Image: ZOfygkU.png]
The following 11 users Like Zulu's post:
  • L Y N C H Y, Kappatalist, SpaghettiFTW, Luna, Lewwings, Kippsee, Jeffrey, Alfred, Molyneux481, Ducktard, Jimmy The
(07-03-2020, 09:51 PM)Zulu Wrote: lol imagine using peoples donation money to keep ya minecraft dedicated server up feelsbadman

If the space isn't used on the dedicated server, why not. It doesn't affect anything on the FL side of things, so in this case, there's no issue really. The service, being the gmod servers, forums, etc, are all delivered, so it's quite naive to suggest that the money is purely being spent on MC.

There are obviously issues, we shouldn't shy away from that, and we need to do more with FL. Constructive criticism is good, name-calling and toxicity just adds to the problem.
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.

The following 2 users Like Conn's post:
  • Strange Neo, max.
(07-03-2020, 10:03 PM)Conn Wrote:
(07-03-2020, 09:51 PM)Zulu Wrote: lol imagine using peoples donation money to keep ya minecraft dedicated server up feelsbadman

If the space isn't used on the dedicated server, why not. It doesn't affect anything on the FL side of things, so in this case, there's no issue really. The service, being the gmod servers, forums, etc, are all delivered, so it's quite naive to suggest that the money is purely being spent on MC.

There are obviously issues, we shouldn't shy away from that, and we need to do more with FL. Constructive criticism is good, name-calling and toxicity just adds to the problem.

I'm honestly questioning how Divey hasn't changed FL to an MinecraftRP server.
 [Image: ZOfygkU.png]

I mean it could of does have an impact as the owner would rather spend time on that than his own server, so there is a definite effect on the "FL side of things", this isn't to bash the issue, it's genuine criticism.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

The following 2 users Like Lewwings's post:
  • Zulu, L Y N C H Y
(07-03-2020, 12:33 PM)Ratatoskrr Wrote:
(06-30-2020, 07:10 PM)richieb Wrote: keep tos bans there, theres not nice people out there

neutral

how do we join the fearless rp minecraft server?
The following 4 users Like SpaghettiFTW's post:
  • Zulu, Luna, Lewwings, Link
(07-03-2020, 10:06 PM)Lewwings Wrote:

I mean it could of does have an impact as the owner would rather spend time on that than his own server, so there is a definite effect on the "FL side of things", this isn't to bash the issue, it's genuine criticism.

To an extent, I'd agree. I also don't think that activity on the server can be strongly correlated to work done behind the scenes really, though. It's a fair argument to make, which he's perfectly capable of defending, I just don't believe that misconceptions should be passed around that we, as a collective team, aren't allowed to stray away from FL for any activity once in a while.

That said, more needs to be done, we have a great team of people who care, but many of whom who may feel quite dis-enchanted at the moment with the current goings of everything. I think it's down to a collection of issues, there isn't one simple fix or one simple scapegoat, whether we like that or not.
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.