[SOLD] Joe's Corporation
[Image: V3eRD1E.png]

A Message From The Chairman
Around 2 years ago I've been given a chance to start anew, to finally contribute to society in a meaningful way like no other. Finally being blessed with the ability of moral choice, I've decided to start up my own little corporation and try my very best to provide some good things to EvoCity. It took me a while to finally get the hang of things on how everything works, working with whatever I had at the time to make a product or service and see where that took me. 

From there Joe's Corporation would finally be recognized as the one-man corporation that it is today, ranging from its infamous Joe's Tower to the interesting world of its houses, to its very own arena, and of course the medical clinic with its very own miracle machine. Sure, there might have been some times of hardship, where some things didn't turn out the way that I expected and had a significant toll on the corporation itself. However, for the most part, it was mainly smooth sailing for the corporation and everyone around it.

Sadly, all good things must come to an end and Joe's Corporation was no exception. After suffering a series of unfortunate events, I had no choice but to sell Joe's Corporation to The Capone Family. Effective today, any products and services alongside any buildings made by Joe's Corporation will be stripped from the official Joe's Corporation Logo. This will also include Joe's Corporation Arena, as it will be renamed to something else. This message will be the last time you'll see this logo.

So what does this mean for me, and everything I've done? Well, The Capone Family bought all the assets meaning they have full rights to all of it. It's theirs now, as agreed upon during the negotiations. But not all hope is lost though, as they're letting me do what I've been doing for the past 2 years: provide good things to EvoCity. Basically, I'll still continue to make things and sell them at a fair price, also continuing Joe's Corporation's naming tradition. In other words, you'll still see Joe's Tower, Joe's Medical Clinic, JTEC, etc. but it's no longer under the operations of Joe's Corporation. 

I would like to say thank you to those who believed in Joe's Corporation and to everyone who contributed to the cause. I apologize to those who I may now disappointed with this decision and hope that they'll eventually understand. It's been a fun 2 years, and I hope to contribute more in the future.

- Former Chairman of Joe's Corporation, Joe Lawrence
[Image: q5Y1C8n.png]
Just a guy who stumbles across the internet and shares his findings. Carry on.
Was I able to help you out? Feel free to give me a rep point here!
The following 2 users Like TonettaFan #2319's post:
  • Steven8ken, CallMeKevin

Messages In This Thread
[SOLD] Joe's Corporation - by TonettaFan #2319 - 06-30-2020, 05:18 AM
RE: [Unofficial] Joe's Corporation - by Kevin - 06-30-2020, 09:15 AM
RE: [Unofficial] Joe's Corporation - by Lewwings - 06-30-2020, 04:27 PM
RE: [Unofficial] Joe's Corporation - by TonettaFan #2319 - 09-20-2020, 12:44 AM
RE: [Unofficial] Joe's Corporation - by Haarek - 09-20-2020, 12:40 PM
RE: [Unofficial] Joe's Corporation - by Slaint - 09-21-2020, 07:49 AM
RE: [Recruiting] Joe's Corporation - by Slaint - 10-24-2020, 09:22 PM