[SOLD] Joe's Corporation
Joe's Corporation Commissioned For Expo 2020 EvoCity Venue Construction

The Expo Committee has officially commissioned 'One-Man' Joe's Corporation for the construction of the Expo 2020 EvoCity Venue for its upcoming World's Expo, Expo 2020 EvoCity, on July 18, 2020.
Joe's Corporation has been provided with a $25 million grant by The Expo Committee for the construction with the condition that they'll provide their own exhibit of what is to be their greatest achievement accompanying the theme of The Beginnings of A World of Tomorrow. After about a week of brainstorming and designing the venue, construction began on July 02, 2020.

"The construction of the Expo 2020 Venue alongside our exhibit has got to be one of the biggest projects I've ever dealt with during my 2 years of running Joe's Corporation. My second biggest project, Joe's Tower, is nothing compared to the venue." Says Joe Lawrence, the Chairman of Joe's Corporation.

As for their exhibit, Mr. Lawrence will unveil a concept project that he has been working for approximately a year mainly due to a lack of resources as the corporation was fairly new at the time.

"I do not wish to give off too many details about this concept, and especially considering the amount of time I've working on it. Let's just say that during the time of Expo 2020, it shall be on its late prototype stages, hoping to be ready for service in either late 2020 or early to mid-2021. I say this could have a massive impact on EvoCity and especially since it's not common to see them due to their costs." Says Mr. Lawrence.

As of July 10, construction of the venue is almost finished, undergoing its final touches and inspection. More to come as Expo 2020 EvoCity draws near...
[Image: q5Y1C8n.png]
Just a guy who stumbles across the internet and shares his findings. Carry on.
Was I able to help you out? Feel free to give me a rep point here!
The following 4 users Like TonettaFan #2319's post:
  • Haarek, Spartan_KCT, max., CallMeKevin

Messages In This Thread
[SOLD] Joe's Corporation - by TonettaFan #2319 - 06-30-2020, 05:18 AM
RE: [Unofficial] Joe's Corporation - by Kevin - 06-30-2020, 09:15 AM
RE: [Unofficial] Joe's Corporation - by Lewwings - 06-30-2020, 04:27 PM
RE: [Unofficial] Joe's Corporation - by TonettaFan #2319 - 07-12-2020, 03:12 AM
RE: [Unofficial] Joe's Corporation - by Haarek - 09-20-2020, 12:40 PM
RE: [Unofficial] Joe's Corporation - by Slaint - 09-21-2020, 07:49 AM
RE: [Recruiting] Joe's Corporation - by Slaint - 10-24-2020, 09:22 PM