Kelle, Spectre
Reported User(s): Kelle, Spectre

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:152179564

Date & Time (GMT): 26/6/20 @ 22:35 GMT

Summary of the incident
We were driving down connectivity saw a burning lambo, drove up to it and the two guys, Kelle and Spectre just started shooting at the car and blew us up.

Kelle - STEAM_0:1:152179564

Spectre - STEAM_0:0:16225737

Evidence
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:17093330&b=8]
Hi Wolfy, is it possible to get a longer recording please from before the incident. Just want to clarify what happened more prior to that shooting.
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]
[Involved as passenger]

I believe I have footage of this incident and should be able to show what happened prior to this if Wolfy isn't able to.
[Image: TglJDob.png]

Here you go sorry i should have made it a tad longer, this is like over 3 mins worth condensed for you, if you need longer footage i can.
Kelle’s Response:

While I really appreciate being mentioned in a PR, I don’t think this is really required Wolfy. At no point I ever shot a single bullet at you in that clip - not a single one. So, what am I being reported for in that clip? Standing there and pulling my gun ones shots have been fired? Don’t quite get it.

Spectre by the way confused you with other people - his mic wasn’t working for like 30 seconds which is when this happened, he afterwards said that he asked me whether you’re the ones that wanted to fuck us over, I obviously couldn’t answer and just said something like „wtf is happening“, which is why the shots have been fired. But yea, I get that this can seem a bit off but reporting me for just standing there isn’t really an option don’t you think?
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

To Kelle;

In wolfy's defense I'd like to say it makes sense to why you are included in this PR. Sure, the truth could be that you didn't fire a single bullet but that's nothing he saw there and then when it happened, neither did I personally. If you look in the video you first see your friend shoot at us, which is who I was looking at when this happened and after we died you can be seen running at us with a pistol. This made both of us think you were a part of the shooting. It all happened very fast and all of us were confused to why we were killed. So accusing Wolfy of falsly reporting you isn't fair in my opinion, I hope you can understand why now. In the future I'd suggest you run up to the person and make sure you know who you kill.
I appreciate that being the case if it is, i just don't know if it was or wasn't you or spectre or both who did the shooting due to how gmod logs kills on client, in the console it wont show who shot the car and caused it to explode. Like Mister Shmicki said you can be seen with a Revolver running towards the car.

[Image: kelle.png]
Kelle's Response:

Wolf Shmicki, I pulled the gun once you were already dead (also seen in your screenshot). If you check the clip again, it’s quite clear that I didn’t shoot a bullet. And I already explained why this happened - confusion, it wasn’t intentional RDM.

Mister Shmicki, yes, I get that in the situation itself it wasn’t really obvious, but didn’t you take a closer look at the video before you posted it? If you look again you see that only one person was shooting - and to be more precise on why shots were fired: due to that confusion I mentioned + the fact that you guys stopped the car and were observing us in that moment, feeling threatened is the most normal reaction... just to clarify that this wasn’t intentional.
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Involved!

Alright whatever Kelle you didn't shoot but you were going to if the car didn't explode yet (whatever)
Spectre however is 100% guilty.
Right, you may be innocent this time but you can't deny the fact that your friend killed 4 people without even knowing who it was. He should've been more careful and check who it is before opening fire like that, even if he feels threatened. A car was destroyed and all of us lost weapons due to this mistake.