Kip
Hi

I have gmod open on my computer in order to gain money from contraband, therefore I am never truely AFK. Whilst doing this, I have my work laptop open doing my work. It is not like I am using a program to bypass the AFK timer, and technically it is me who faces the consequences if I go AFK for a bit as that is when I am most vulnerable from an attack (as proven when you destroyed my contra).

To extend, you can contrabase as "unemployed" on your own per this thread: https://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=95900

"The unemployed job will be the base job, with a salary of $0. Rule changes have been implemented in order to allow unemployed people to commit petty crimes (mugging and contra-basing would be allowed with the Unemployed job title, for example)."

And everything else you said is a load of betty swollocks, not against the rules so I wont waste my time replying to everything else. 

It's apparent to the whole staff team that I do this, if it was such a big problem then I would have been stopped over a month ago. Now please stop being so petty, and just enjoy roleplaying on the Fearless RP servers without posting farce reports on staff members!

Messages In This Thread
Kip - by Indica - 06-04-2020, 03:13 PM
RE: Kip - by Kippsee - 06-04-2020, 03:25 PM
RE: Kip - by Indica - 06-04-2020, 03:44 PM
RE: Kip - by Kippsee - 06-04-2020, 03:59 PM
RE: Kip - by Conn - 07-02-2020, 12:33 PM