Forgee
Reported User(s): Forgee

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:32211657

Date & Time (GMT): 30 @ 18:00 GMT

Summary of the incident
Around 7PM BST Forgee hit repeatedly me whilst i was on low health, i died as a unfortunate side-effect. I lost my previous health by Forgee so not knowing i was on low health is not a excuse. I was nowhere near the door so the attack on me was uncalled for anyway.

Evidence
I couldnt add the Date due to bad web design.
Im clearly trying to knock you both out and I literally even say,

"Ive accidently just killed that man"
Please provide a longer video with it unmuted.
Ryannnnnn
Fearless Full-Time Roleplayer

[Image: qVdVN2yh.jpg]
Turns out I recorded the situation, i'll be uploading that in a minute.

Very convenient how you mute the part where you say "Whos that fat ni**er on the ground"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpNKxesS...e=youtu.be

The aforementioned video, clearly me killing you was a mistake.

Video also shows you breaking fearrp, you were minging around in the event and the entire night was spent preventing you from getting in and repeatedly throwing you out. I would also like to point out I was 1 of 4 security who had to repeatedly deal with your bullshit.
Wouldn't you say a taser would be a better way of knocking him out? Using force like that would be understandable if he wasn't standing still/you had corrupt in your job or description however you can't use either of those as an excuse.

Why didn't you use your taser instead?
(05-31-2020, 06:38 PM)Kippsee Wrote: Wouldn't you say a taser would be a better way of knocking him out? Using force like that would be understandable if he wasn't standing still/you had corrupt in your job or description however you can't use either of those as an excuse.

Why didn't you use your taser instead?

Dunno, just didnt?

didnt think it would kill him
You need to be a bit more careful, using your taser would have been a better option! As this report is valid I will hand out a punishment.

You will be blacklisted from cop for 1 hour, it wasn't anything serious therefore there is no need for a huge punishment.

Approved.