This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Server banner V4B1 Server banner Build Server Discord FearlessRP YouTube
Puggy
Steam Name: Puggy

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:189200060

BanID: 81564

Ban Reason
Threatening to Dox a admin

Staff Member: @Janzo

Involved users
N/A

Why should you be unbanned?
Heyo lads, so it's been ages since my last ban so I figured it's worth a try.

I got banned around a year ago now, for threatening to ddos a admin, which was a stupid idea. This made me go over the edge and I kind of screwed up by saying it i know but i was just mad at the time, i admit i was mingeing around. This was absolutely a colossal fuckup on my part, I would just like to say a massive sorry for doing this and i would just like to be accepted back on to the FL Servers due to me liking the servers. 

Many thanks,

Puggy
After an internal discussion we have decided to lift the ban in question.

Aprroved.
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Administrator

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]