Byra
Reported User(s): Byra

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:70327695

Date & Time (GMT): 5/15/2020 @ now GMT

Summary of the incident
this was the 10 time that day so i am not makeing this. manage to get the last attempt on film. 

he even denied i didten say anything in chat.

Evidence
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqwiIe72...e=youtu.be
Don't you worry, I have the extended video. The resolution is a bit low and it seems like it's censored but if you look carefully you can understand the only thing that I could hear from him is "move" which I did when he said that, after that he ran onto me and started to say "FEARRP" "FEARRP", I was going to try to explain the situation, but he didn't care at all and repeatedly continued to say "go away, leave" etc. again so I told him to f*ck off and moved on my way as he ordered me to do.  

Hey Syntax,

Thanks for providing us with your side of the situation, however if someone puts you under FearRP then you must follow the orders without questioning any of their actions. The video has indeed a very low quality but shows that commands you to move. As he had a weapon out and pointed at your car, you should have driven away. You followed FearRP eventually but to avoid similar situations, follow his orders immediately.

Aly, I appreciate that you bring this to our attention but as it's only a minor infraction, and he followed FearRP eventually, I'll have to close this report if there is no further input.
Alright. I think the situation was clear enough to conclude this report.

I'll leave this with a warning instead of giving out a ban for this offence. Please remember to always follow FearRP. Trying to discuss the reason of why you had to leave can be done later. I'll deny this report but this should still be seen as a warning.

Report denied and moved.