Acelike
Reported User(s): Acelike

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:418237596

Date & Time (GMT): 14/5/20 @ 21:30 GMT

Summary of the incident
Hopped out of his car with his gun out, didnt say anything, gunned me down.

Evidence

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
You cut out the part where you robbed me 2 minutes before, admins can check the logs where I give him $400 + $100.

So you are trying to false a ban report.

Hope admins can check the logs to see proof I did /givemoney 400 and /givemoney 100 literally 2 minutes before the recording and prove you are trying to frame a ban request.
Under investigation
EDIT - As for the 'cutting of the footage' my shadowplay only records 30 odd seconds worth of footage.

In addition to me posting the PR. He decided to threaten me over PM

[Image: snz0ltR.png]
[Image: GxAxQwM.png]

Where are the threats though? I said framing with evidence is serious and you're digging your own grave.

This proves all my words.

2 minutes before you robbed me under gunpoint and I returned here you admitted to it:

[Image: ujD21pA.png]

I repeat, framing with evidence is serious and this member should be punished for not including the part that explains why I shot him.
May I also add that Midget told you not to kill me and josh out of retaliation. I feel like this may potentially be linked to that sit in particular.

(05-14-2020, 09:03 PM)Woods3yy Wrote: May I also add that Midget told you not to kill me and josh out of retaliation. I feel like this may potentially be linked to that sit in particular.

I have to repeat once again I guess: you robbed me 2 minutes before this incident under gunpoint. Why did you not include that in the video?

I returned for revenge after you robbed and threatened me. You can check me giving him money 2-4 minutes before I shot him. He doesn't want to admit this.

Admins can check logs to see how I did /givemoney twice.

Therefore you are framing with evidence by not including that and I think you need to get a serious punishment.
(05-14-2020, 09:04 PM)Acelike Wrote:
(05-14-2020, 09:03 PM)Woods3yy Wrote: May I also add that Midget told you not to kill me and josh out of retaliation. I feel like this may potentially be linked to that sit in particular.

I have to repeat once again I guess: you robbed me 2 minutes before this incident under gunpoint. I returned for revenge after you robbed and threatened me. 

Admins can check logs to see how I did /givemoney twice.

Therefore you are framing with evidence by not including that and I think you need to get a serious punishment.

That doesn't give you a reason to just Got me down without saying anything.. I had no weapon out, I crouched to show I wasnt a threat and you could've just taken your $500 back. Violence is the last resort.

EDIT - I never denied mugging you, I would've shown this if my shadowplay timer was long enough. I feel like this accusation of me 'falsing evidence' is just a way of getting back at me regarding the sit you were in earlier in the evening xxx

Per the logs:
2020-05-14 20:31:30 Acelike killed [FL:RP] Ratatoskrr with cw_vss
2020-05-14 20:29:45AcelikeGivemoneygave [FL:RP] Ratatoskrr $400
2020-05-14 20:30:05AcelikeGivemoneygave [FL:RP] Ratatoskrr $100

I assume he killed you due to you mugging him earlier on, there could have been better ways to approach you as he went out all guns blazing however you are criminals, there is always a risk this could happen.

Denied.