[FL:RP] SaturnSALE, 4EAL, [FL:RP]Pacman
Yes, I can corroborate 4EAL and Saturns statements. Kappatalist would keep warranting and arresting us for BS reasons and from what I believe is that once the damage is done fear RP is over and you can run or fight back so I decided to run as there is no rule stating if you are being attacked with a baton you cannot run since technically I ran when we had a baton and did 80 damage to me. Also, he didn't even switch to his tazer which he could have checked but he went straight to the baton I am pretty sure he had tazer cartridges since he just respawned I believe. I would like for Kappatalist to post at least the 10 mins before showing him randomly arresting us and warranting us for non-existent laws and some other BS reasons which would show him randomly arresting everyone and then if the Staff find us in the wrong Ill take the punishment. Also, he was metagaming by searching my friend's houses without even knowing I'm in there other than me speaking to my friend. I would also like to add that Kappatalist would try and bait us into breaking the rules when he was too and then posted this in an effort to get us banned.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [FL:RP] SaturnSALE, 4EAL, [FL:RP]Pacman - by [FFC]Pacman - 05-14-2020, 10:27 PM