owner ama
how hairy is ya big toe?
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
hello, im looking to see some feet, do you know anyone with a size over 10 feet? THANKS!
whats your favourite type of toe? like big toe, little toe, middle toe, etc
[Image: lewis-hamilton-silverstone2022.gif]
(05-30-2020, 01:19 AM)Joe² Wrote: how hairy is ya big toe?

Only a little bit actually

(05-30-2020, 01:19 AM)richieb Wrote: hello, im looking to see some feet, do you know anyone with a size over 10 feet? THANKS!

Yeah me I have size 12/13

(05-30-2020, 01:19 AM)jhayw Wrote: whats your favourite type of toe? like big toe, little toe, middle toe, etc

Probably the index toe
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
ops on me Mr. Divey
[Image: WbmV7IO.mp4]
Who is your favourite person ever?

If it's not me, ill be vv upset.
Will I ever get to meet you? You seem pretty down to earth tbh

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
are you still looking to become an actor?
The following 1 user Likes Fearless Community's post:
  • Slaint
(06-03-2020, 12:34 PM)Fearless Community Wrote: are you still looking to become an actor?

I've heard he is a superstar, he has been offered many roles from Moonlite Productions!
The following 1 user Likes Kippsee's post:
  • Inlandbubbles
(05-30-2020, 09:20 AM)RoCKy Wrote: ops on me Mr. Divey

Nice kid, come back!

(06-03-2020, 12:46 AM)Inlandbubbles Wrote: Who is your favourite person ever?

If it's not me, ill be vv upset.

Lesanka

(06-03-2020, 07:32 AM)Ratatoskrr Wrote: Will I ever get to meet you? You seem pretty down to earth tbh

I doubt I'll ever go to any sort of FL meetup to be honest, I would meet people out of chance though (eg I met Forgee through him having half an hour to kill in Bath).

(06-03-2020, 12:34 PM)Fearless Community Wrote: are you still looking to become an actor?

Yep, unfortunately that is the decision I have made in life! Aha. I literally completed my acting degree yesterday and considering I graduate I'll be doing a gap year, topping up some skills (I want to learn piano), travelling to get life experience and just working to get some extra dosh. Then I hope to do a masters at some point at a conservatoire so I can put it on my CV and so I can put on a showcase to get interest from agents, casting directors, etc.

(06-03-2020, 12:55 PM)Kippsee Wrote:
(06-03-2020, 12:34 PM)Fearless Community Wrote: are you still looking to become an actor?

I've heard he is a superstar, he has been offered many roles from Moonlite Productions!

That is indeed correct
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
The following 1 user Likes Divey's post:
  • Kippsee